Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Im not gonna lie I was gettin a little worried.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Im not gonna lie I was gettin a little worried.

i said this once and ill say it again, mabey this is the picture.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\MVC-038SS.jpg

Old 12-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

there i finally got the da blame computer to post my pics YIPPE KIYYA WOO HOO!!!!
Old 12-31-2005, 03:43 PM

The only bad thing I can see with that pic is the gut pile your gonna have out side your window. LOL Thats some fine lookin meat! Good job! I consider it awsome if i get one, let alone three.
Old 01-01-2006, 09:49 PM

southern buck move the night skin in light before next pic.Some of these perfect yankees ornortherners if you prefer might get the wrong idea.Then again if I didnt say anything they would not know what it is.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Typical Buck

looks like you got mom and her 2youngins, congrats on your deer. them smaller deer are the best eating in my book. Ive had a good season myself killed 2 with the bow and 4 with the rifle and still have until jan 31st to hunt. good luck to ya the rest of the yr. and save me a backstrap
Old 01-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Southern Man

southern buck move the night skin in light before next pic.Some of these perfect yankees ornortherners if you prefer might get the wrong idea.Then again if I didnt say anything they would not know what it is.
What's wrong with skinning at night? Well maybe because I'm from minnesota it might be a little too complex for me right?? God forbid we"northerners" know what a light is.....idiot
Old 01-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN_Deerman

ORIGINAL: Southern Man

What's wrong with skinning at night? Well maybe because I'm from minnesota it might be a little too complex for me right?? God forbid we"northerners" know what a light is.....idiot
Yep ..not directing this at any particular bowhunter in NY BUT they might label you a "Poacher" if you skink deer after shooting hours under the lights !

dd
Old 01-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

new years resolution[:-]
Old 01-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Yep ..not directing this at any particular bowhunter in NY BUT they might label you a "Poacher" if you skink deer after shooting hours under the lights
skink as many deer after dark as you'd like Doctor Dork. There's a weeeeeeeeee bit of difference in skinking a deer and killing a deer in the dark. It's sad you can't decipher the difference. What does skinking have to do with poaching?
"Skink" is suthern for skinning ..and what would EVER make you think I was directing that post towards YOU NY?..... geeeee you seem all tense today ...chill out and remember your NewYears resolution!

dd
Old 01-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

and what would EVER make you think I was directing that post towards YOU NY
gee lucky guess.

chill out and remember your NewYears resolution!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I almost forgot! Little stressed today. Notre Dame vs. Ohio State @ 4:30.

Quick Reply: Im not gonna lie I was gettin a little worried.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.