Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My 10pt Tennessee Deer Mount

Old 12-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My 10pt Tennessee Deer Mount

Wow 30 days, thats incredible. Looks like he did a fantastic job too, congrats DD on a great looking buck. I have to wait 10 freaking months to get mine back...[:@]
Old 12-23-2005, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN_Deerman

Wow 30 days, thats incredible. Looks like he did a fantastic job too, congrats DD on a great looking buck. I have to wait 10 freaking months to get mine back...[:@]
Thank you MN ...some wouldsay the only reason he gets them back so fast is because he must not have much to do or that he does shotty work but I can tell you he has a shop full of work ..and it appears his work is above average ...but its like he told me "times money" and he does this for a living and its satisfied customers like me that will help his business grow ...

dd
Old 12-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Typical Buck

im sure that thing looks great hanging on your wall
Old 12-23-2005, 11:26 AM

some wouldsay the only reason he gets them back so fast is because he must not have much to do or that he does shotty work but I can tell you he has a shop full of work
So if he got in 100 deer for the season do you think 100 guys have picked up there heads??

Getting a deer done in 30 days will have NO effect on how good the mount looks.......It doesn't but a day or two to mount it. It has everything to do with the amount of work a taxi has.

Nice mount!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:31 AM

Nice mount and a nice rack. I'm still waiting for mine and it's been about a week past a year. The only think that would make that mount look better would be a bigger neck. I don't like small necks on big bucks but it still looks darn good!

[/align]
Old 12-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: Spiffy

Nice mount and a nice rack. I'm still waiting for mine and it's been about a week past a year. The only think that would make that mount look better would be a bigger neck. I don't like small necks on big bucks but it still looks darn good!

[/align]
Thank you Spiffy ...this buck was not in full rut when I harvested him ..his neck measured 19.5 inches ...but the bucks in Tennessee and Alabama are all about like that ...oh once they are in full rut they get a couple of inches bigger but by and large most are about like this one ... it does look pretty small hangging nest to one of my Canadian deer ...

dd

Old 12-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

30 Days!! That is fast!! Looks good on the wall. Congrats!!
Old 12-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

30 days and its back and it looks good! You done did good! I have a taxidermist up here that gets me my work back in 2-3 months, and I thought that was good.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:06 PM

Are you sure you killed that thing it still looks alive!! Man I hope my taxi. does that good a job I don't care how long it takes!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey Doc, if you don't mind me ask'n....what did your taxidermist charge?

mine charges approximately $300.00 for shoulder mounts and get's them done in 6-8 weeks. he does everything, deer, small game, hogs, gators, snakes, etc....head/shoulder/full body mounts

Quick Reply: My 10pt Tennessee Deer Mount

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.