Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

Old 12-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

DD thumbs up.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

DD thumbs up.
C.I. you need to come on up to north Alabama sometime and hunt with the good Doctor ...I could use the help ;&gt)

dd
Old 12-18-2005, 04:21 PM

Looks like me and you are following each other

You got a 10 point the week before mine , and now we get a nice 7 point the same day..Man if that one tine wasnt broken on mine....

Old 12-18-2005, 04:23 PM

notice : Me and the deer have the same facial expression
Old 12-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

H.B. your right looks like we must be hunting the same area ..CONGRATS but you better watch out posting young bucks like that the "Trophy" police will be giving you a hard time for not letting him walk ..

dd
Old 12-18-2005, 09:52 PM

Double D,
I would have stuck him too. I think you missed where I called you a cheater. That's a joke BTW.

I'll say what you have told me a few times.

"You da man, way to go!"
Old 12-19-2005, 03:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

Double D,
I would have stuck him too. I think you missed where I called you a cheater. That's a joke BTW.

I'll say what you have told me a few times.

"You da man, way to go!"
Awwwwwww Ducky thank you my friend ....

dd
Old 12-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Most of Bama you can kill two a day, one buck and one doe or two does. Long season, it would be legal to kill over 200.
[/blockquote]

really? Why so many? We are only allowed 1 archery either sex, 1 buck regular season and 1 either sex muzzleloader.. with the opportunity of 2 doe permits in NY... so 5 total here.
Because they are not running around like a pack of rats in NY. It doesn't take much of a hunter to shoot a deer when the state allows you to shoot 1 a freakin day. Obviously there are ummmmmmmm an abundance of deer. DD what's your scouting techinique? Wake up opening day and sit in your stand and shoot one of the 150 that will come by that morning?

Why is that deer in the back of a pickup truck> I thought it was law for all rednecks to do what rednecks do and parade it around town for everyone to see.

and no I donot harvest deer just for their racks or to mount them we harvest them because we eat the meat ... the farmer wants them thined out ...
The farmers want them thinned out? I guess they are selective about the deer they don't want eating their crops eh? Why didn't you take the first deer that presented you the thinning out instead of that yearling monster buck of yours?

The fact that you come on here professing to be some "living legend" hunter is pretty sickening if you ask me. You're a hunter of chance. You probably have as much true hunting ability as this keyboard I'm typing on. You are a typical beneficiary of "right place at the right time".

Old 12-19-2005, 05:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just kidding by the way DD........thought I'd get everyone all wriled up first thing monday morning.
Nice buck congrats............... I'd whack him anytime he walked by my stand.

[:-][8D][:-][8D][:-][8D][:-][8D]
Old 12-19-2005, 05:19 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

DD thumbs up.
C.I. you need to come on up to north Alabama sometime and hunt with the good Doctor ...I could use the help ;&gt)

dd
Perhaps some day I'll get to try a southern hunt. I am usually ranging all over Vermont, New York and or Maine and New Hampshire. I have been to Newfoundland the past 3 years and next year I'll be trying Colorado for an elk for the first time. Oh doc, it would be hard for me to come up to north bama unless I go over the North Pole, head down country, cross over Antarctica and come up to Alabama. CI's geography lesson: Vermont is at the top....north bama is near the bottom.
PS.... I still like your last deer no matter what anyone says.

Quick Reply: Same Ole Song Second Verse DD Scores AGAIN !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.