Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up! >

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Old 12-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

ORIGINAL: Shane G

ya but what does one use to offset the sound of one of them egg farts?
Well shane, you got me there. But it might make for some good TV.
Let's see.... since they have a cough silencer....

C. Davis
Old 12-15-2005, 08:33 PM

well isnt there like a cough muffler?
Old 12-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

My son says that I am trying to grunt one in when I fart in a stand. Doe pee will also cover "egg farts" pretty well. I have never owned a single piece of scent loc clothing and actually rarely wear camo, but I "tag out" every year in 2 states. I personally see scentloc clothing and like hunting paraphenalia as useless gimmics. I shoot a $3500 rifle/scope combo and shoot $40/ box ammo, but I can't bring myself to spend any money on "hunting" clothes. I guess it is all where you put your priorities.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:51 PM

$3,500 rifle and $40 shells? what u hunt with a tank?
Old 12-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope, a Blaser R-93 Offroad 270 topped with a Zeiss Diavari 3-12x56 scope. I also have a Blaser R-93 Prestige Safari 375 H&H topped with a Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x42 scope (this gun is more of an investment/novelty than a hunting gun), and I have another Blaser Offroad on the way for my youngest son. I am actually just getting into Blasers and am cleaning out my safe and selling some of my other gunsto give theBlasersa home.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Getting into these "pis*ing" matches with guys like "huntingus" remind me of why I hardly post on these sites anymore!
Cry me a river wolf........booo hoooo. Some people are not as easily impressed as others I guess. Don't take it personal just because you know them. No Pis$ing matches here wolf.If you have not noticed this is aforum where opinions are what make up the majority of the topics.You have yours and I have mine, so if you don't like it.............I don't know what to tell you other than don't log in!

BTW, huntingus, you ever kill a big buck before (130+)?
What.......now I have to prove myself as a hunter to you in order to validate my opinion? But to answer you question, I'm not sure. I have never had any of thebucks that I have killed scored............never really mattered to me and that is not the reason I hunt.

Old 12-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

Nope, a Blaser R-93 Offroad 270 topped with a Zeiss Diavari 3-12x56 scope. I also have a Blaser R-93 Prestige Safari 375 H&H topped with a Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x42 scope (this gun is more of an investment/novelty than a hunting gun), and I have another Blaser Offroad on the way for my youngest son. I am actually just getting into Blasers and am cleaning out my safe and selling some of my other gunsto give theBlasersa home.
Blaser isn't that a take down rifle?

dd
Old 12-16-2005, 06:51 AM

Lee is a lucky man...
Old 12-16-2005, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

dd
I am not going to hijack this thread any further. I will PM you about my guns.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man, what a bunch of haters!!

I can't believe you guys are putting these guys down like this. If you think you know it all, you should be bigger stars than them.

I don't get to catch too many of the shows, but I did catch the one that was all about them hanging their stands on their property.

And who says that someone Lee's age can't own property? I could own as much property as I wanted if I wanted to be in debt that much. That is what banks are for.

Some of you guys need to get off of your high horses. Both of these people have been in the hunting industry a lot longer than their show has been on the air and have worked the butts off to get their own show. I am not saying that being a good looking couple didn't help them get their own show, but hey everybody uses their God given talents to help them in their life!

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.