Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!! >

Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 05:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Just the type of attitudes we need.[:-] A hardcore "in your face" hunter..........wonderful.

Bring it on cause I don't care!!!!
ROCKS ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!
Good post James, but don't waste the bandwith.It is falling on deaf ears. Some people just really can't comprehend what you're trying to get across.

I will make one last attempt to explain why I don't like to see dead animals and guts displayed any more than need be. Its nothing to do with PC. Those who know me would faint if they heard that I had a political correct bone in my body. Most of all my Kids. I favor trying to place sport hunting in the best possible light that I can. whether that is respecting those who don't like blood and guts or respecting those who expect not only hunters but everyone to respect the laws and regulations. I have a hard time with being stoned for trying to respect the wishes of as many as possible. especially when the cost to us is nothing and what can be gained is almost everything.

The Exposed Dead Deer will not cause the demise of hunting in any way shape or form in any part of the country - Totally - Ridiculous!
That's a little naive and a bit funny. Tell that to the fox hunters in London.
Answer me this:
What can the possibleimpact of exposing dead deer to the general public be to the sport of hunting?

A. Postitive
B. Negative

* If you answer B then WHY take that chance?
* If you answer A you are wrong[8D]
Old 12-15-2005, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Didn't read all the replies but when I first started hunting the lawstated that any deer killed "must be transported in plain view." Then years later when I took up bow hunting it was "showing" but being "discreet". Only a part must be in view. Now no one want s to see it. I rather cover them and keep the dust and exaustoff.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wow never realized that not putting your deer on your tail gate was what led to corporations saying "Happy Holidays".
Old 12-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh Crap!
I just transported my dead Christmas tree tied to the top of my truck in plain view. Needles falling off everywhere. Limbs hanging over the side.

The Horror
Old 12-15-2005, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

I think in Texas the fish and game book states section 8 paragraph 3
" All game must be taken by legal means, tagged and sprapped to the front or back of you vehicle so all pass-er bys can check out the horns !
Oh, end quote........"
Old 12-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 12-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Tex,you're the winner partner!

Old 12-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is just "redneck", but I resemble that myself.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Fork Horn

bahouse3,
Congrats on displaying a picture that gets right to the point. Sometimes transporting in public view cannot be avoided no matter what you do. That should be acknowledged by those with such high PC standards. Now toGOD-CHRISTMAS TREE- TEN COMMANDMENTS issues. Your definately right on the money. We need to preserve our past and pass it to our future. Changes don't always fix things. TOLERANCE is the key!! There is no way to make everybody happy. Very simple fact.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:37 PM

Politically Correct-Why is it that christain is the main religion in the world but the one we can talk about the least. Poeple have to stop wrecking CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.