Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!! >

Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Old 12-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

ORIGINAL: johnny_b_goode

at a lowe's down here their trees said "Holiday" trees, but after all the fussin, it was changed back to Christmas trees.

I hate Political correctness. I'm politically uncorrect. How come I can't say Christmas? Why should it be Holiday? If I can't say Christmas, then Jews can't say Hannakah and Muslims can't say Ramadan. Is that religous freedom? NO!

Guys lets face it ..the ONLY one's who LOVE "Political correctness" are the politicians because it keeps them in a job !

dd
Old 12-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Typical Buck

DD,

You are right on point man. Correct me if I am wrong, Christ is the reason for the season right? I say yes. Holiday tree, that's the first I have heard of that, which is total BS!!!! Come on now, isn't this getting really ridiculous. Why change things after 2005 years???? That makes no sense, just because of some bleeding heart liberals. Sorry, I just had to say it.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Those guys are probably asking each other "Where are all the big bucks??"
They took took them for a ride.....3 years ago....

I just hope they kill at least twice as many does as bucks...
Old 12-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the guy.Obviously he doesn't have a p/u to haul the deer.So what the hell is he supposed to do? As long as he doesn't ride around town honkin his horn,blinkin his lights or park in front of Wally World or Church on Sunday - who the hek cares.

I can say in many little towns in my state if you didn't ride down the street showing off your deer to all the locals they would think you were hiding something.Tradition prevails in many places.Other towns its a NO - NO.
If you intentionly ride down street soley for the purpose of getting folks all riled up over your exposed dead deer - then your a total freeekin idiot! Seems like a no brainer

We're back to a key point on this whole issue and that is Using Thy Brain that God Stuck Between Your Ears.When in Rome do as the Romans.The Exposed Dead Deer will not cause the demise of hunting in any way shape or form in any part of the country - Totally - Ridiculous!
Old 12-14-2005, 11:40 AM

i like it
Old 12-14-2005, 12:20 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: BOWFANATIC

Rebel Hog

If your ever up this way ,look me up , I'll buy the first round!!!

I'll 2nd that
Old 12-14-2005, 01:05 PM

If all of these people are saying happy holiday, and holliday tree, then exactly what holliday are they refering to? CHRISTMAS!
Old 12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

awesome pic.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

no problem with it, when i weigh mine in its in front of a store so every passer by can see.
the state dont make the weigh stations hide the dead deer from the non hunting public so why would theycare how we get it from point "a" to point "b". i do try to keep mine out of sight thatsjust me though.
maybe heran out of back seat room so he had to use the trunk
Old 12-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I HEAR Ya ... LOL

dd

Quick Reply: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.