Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Do you like buck pics?

Old 12-13-2005, 12:40 PM

Default RE: Do you like buck pics?

Thanks for the clarifacation.Some truely big bucks.I understand about the heated and baited stands,some think it's gaurenteed big buck,it's not.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:42 PM

No problem MN Deerman, its just that i know what im up against when i visit a new forum. I have heard real horror stories from hunters that really got screwed by an outfitter. Its like everything else theres good ones and bad ones.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a pic of my ten I shot 22 Nov Wi. Not a monster but Damn proud. Missed the last 3 seasons due to Deployment to Iraq. He was a dream come true.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:02 PM

Shane,

I apologize... I thought your outfit was the same as the rest of these here in the states... I cannot stand canned hunting but that is just my opinion..

your deer look HUGE.

what is the sucess rate for a large buck?
Old 12-13-2005, 04:36 PM

no apology needed salty, the last 2 years has been 80% sucess , now everyones opinion on big bucks differ. some guys really know what there after and some get fooled, if there not used to big bodied deer, a 2 year old 8 point looks big to them. But dont let the magazines fool ya either not all Canadian bucks feild dress 300 lbs.no matter what province there in.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe I missed it but whats the going rate for those big whopper hunt?
Old 12-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: deernutz

Not a monster but Damn proud.

I would be too! Congrat's!
Old 12-13-2005, 06:47 PM

some real big bucks with huge bodys! awesome pics. the spreads on some of those were just incredible! but im curious, do you hunt seperate plots of private land, or is it all one big "plot"? and how much acerage do you hunt? looks to be a very productive area.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:01 PM

deernutz congrats on your buck he is something to be proud of, and you do deserve it. Not giving prices on here deernut just sharing pics, no offence. And to live2hunt743, there are several different peices of land i hunt, some are bigger than others , and then theres crown land(you would call state land) theres really no end to it. mostly swamps that get no pressure, and that are hard to get to.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not a monster but Damn proud.
Thats a monster where I am from! You back from Iraq now??

Quick Reply: Do you like buck pics?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.