Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Naming big bucks

Old 12-12-2005, 04:00 PM

Default Naming big bucks

I was just curious, I see a lot of people naming their big bucks, such as DeathDoctor's awesome buck...he also made a decal out of it...how can you get that done? My buck ain't big enough to name or make a decal, but just for future reference
Old 12-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Naming big bucks

I guess the only reasonable answer to that is...you'll knowonce you get him....
Old 12-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

W.T. if you ever want to get a decal made of your buck you just let me know and I will give you the company who makes them ..and I hope you get one soon ! By the way ..what would YOU name my buck?

dd
Old 12-12-2005, 04:43 PM

hmmmm.......tough question......how do u usually name 'em? By your last name?
Old 12-12-2005, 05:00 PM

DD I know I said this a lot, but I can't stop looking at that awesome buck! Im tempting to get one of your decals...I don't know why I love it so much...probably because of the uniqueness....it has HUGE mass, yet the spread is not wide...which doesn't matter to me....mass matters to me also...I say this because everyone here is always, how wide is the spread? My deer only had a 16 inch spread, but the mass was quite large...a friend brags about his 9 point 22 inch spreader, and really it ain't all that big. I love mass!
Old 12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

W.T. I have to be honest and say I like nice symetrical wide racks also ..however if given the chioce I will take a BIG non typical EVERYTIME ...but its just MY preference ...I like a buck that has charactor ... I like to think if the buck I took were at a show on the wall with 300 other mounts that when you saw mine you would remember it if you ever saw it again ... I know there are larger bucks that some of my friends on here have taken ..but I doubt many are as unique as this one.

dd

Old 12-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

I always name the big bucks that I'm after. The biggest was brutus(would have scored over 200) and he always ran with his buddy "beefcake". The one I'm after this year is "hoppy", he's been hit by a car when in velvet and hops around and one side of his rack is messed up, otherwise he would go 190+
Old 12-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Spike

i named my big buck " Bernie" after the movie a weekend at bernies, i would prop up my big buck on the tailgate and show him to everyone.

12 point buck
35 remington
200 grain remington core lock
Doe in estrus buck bomb
Old 12-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckbomb711

i named my big buck " Bernie" after the movie a weekend at bernies, i would prop up my big buck on the tailgate and show him to everyone.

12 point buck
35 remington
200 grain remington core lock
Doe in estrus buck bomb
Man don't let ole Red here about you showing that buck off on your tailgate !

dd
Old 12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

DoctorDeath, what was the website to get that decal. I would just like to look and see a price figure and know more about it. I would really like to have my buck on a decal. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Naming big bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.