Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

dog will bite??

Old 12-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: dog will bite??

What kind of bulldog is it?
This is my English Bulldog Cind rrr Ella, and my sons teacup chihuahua General Lee.

Cinde wouldn't hurt a flea.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/CDavis460/GeneralLee.jpg

C. Davis
Old 12-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL:utmstudent
dog will bite??
ORIGINAL:kevin1
I will shoot .
Case closed .

Legal here if the animal is acting toward you in an agressive or threatening posture . All states have leash laws , and pet owners are almost always held responsible for their pet's actions, especially in an attack situation .
Old 12-11-2005, 10:00 AM

My dad had a similar problem. One of his good friends is a cop and he asked him. The cop said that if you are in the woods and the dog attacks then you have the right. He actually said, " I'd shoot that son of a bitch."
Old 12-11-2005, 10:37 AM
bigcountry

For some reason, so many people are scared of dogs. I have to admit bulldogs and pits and others kinda worry me cause they are one dog, I cannot pry thier mouths open. I have been bitten as a kid. Why because I ran. Simple. I raised alot of dobermans, and others and don't worry about them or really too many dogs. I have met people, who said, "be careful, he might bite ya". I looked the rot square in the eye and quickly (this is the trick, if you are not quick, its all over or if he gets ahold of you), grab the collor or skin on the back and I threw it down and layed on it. The owners were amazed. The dog was amazed. He had this look like, "whats going on, I am not used to be dominated, I don't like this". After he quit struggling 5 min later, I let him go and all the sudden he is listening to me like I am his master. The owners, replied, "he's never acted that way before, I can't believe it". He just never had someone that didn't act like they are afraid. If they sense fear for a second, its over for ya. So if he gets ya and you squeal like a pig, he feeds off that like a bully.

This dog definatley doesn't sound like he wants to tangle.Why, cause he stops when you stop. Clear sign he is trying to find out if you are scared or not.

Guys, its a dog, not a wild bear. There are a few I can't do that to. Like Malmutes, Fila's, pits or any dog that really doesn't make a sound coming at ya and doesn't stop when you look at him. Dobermans are big wimps. None of em am I scared of. And I have had a bunch.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Big Country ...most of these folks may not have seen ya. I've seen your pictures and if I was a dog I'd listen to ya too. We must have seen 2 different kinds of Dobermans. I was paintng a principal's home. His Doberman was in his garage and his teeth were showing along with his razorback the entire day. One mean looking dog. ...and a big dog.
Chuck7

Old 12-11-2005, 11:20 AM
bigcountry

It was not always like this Chuck.Several years ago. I was fearful. I got a buddy that can tell you a comical story about me, sneaking across private land, and tearing up some new coveralls and my new gun cause of running for my life.

But my 1st wife had to have a doberman. I said, no,they are dangerous, liability, bla bla. Well, if she wasn't happy I wasn't, so we got the dog. Typical story, she got tired of it, I ended up caring for it. Somehow or another I loved that dog. I took him to special training for almost 1/2 year, and did all kinds of cool training with him. Well first day of training I saw this small petite woman around 120lbs training the class. Holy smokes, I thought, my dog will drag her down the road. Well, someone brough in a unmanagble Rotti who was aggressive. She grabbed the leash from the owner and the dog kept trying to jump on her and bite at her, she smacked him back on top of thehead with her footand then shoved him to the ground, and did several reverses and bam, this dog knew who was in charge. Every time she yelled at the dog, I felt I needed to jump back and follow a command. I mean this dog was following commands all the sudden in 5 min of training. She then handed the leash back to the owners and again he was unruly. The dog knew who was in charge. Its all about attitude.

Well, I was skeptical cause before going cause the cost was outrageous for the class. But after that display, I was impressed.

She said years before she was fearful and got bit and was determined to be the boss.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:25 AM
bigcountry

Come on Chuck, these guys just bark and growl. They are sweet and innocent. Just don't ever run from em.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here is a few more of our bulldog Cind rrr Ella and her boyfriend Bronco.
Bronco lives about 5 miles away, and this week we find out if our three rounds of artificial insemination worked.

After owning these dogs, I don't see how one could ever be mean but bigcountry is right. They must know who the pack leader is because you don't want a spoiled 60 pound hunk of muscle who thinks he/she is boss.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/CDavis460/Cindeeee.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/CDavis460/Broncoooo.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/CDavis460/ThePose.jpg

C. Davis
Old 12-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't trust those dogs. They flat out look scary. I got a dog from the pound in 1990. A mixed breed I guess. Pooped all over the house. To make a long story short with strong discipline I could walk that dog with out a lease and only used hand signals. Smartest dog I've known. Her name was Sandy. She has passed away.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well this reminds me of a joke ... there was this guy who was standing on a street corner waiting on a bus when a blind man with a seeing eye dog walked up beside him ...as they waited on the bus the man noticed the dog peeing on the blind mans leg ...so he tells the blind man what has happend and the blindman shakes his head andreaches in his coat pocket and pulls out a doggie treat ...the other man can't beleive what he is seeing and promply ask the blind guy if he plans on rewarding the dog after he just peed on his leg ..the blind man turned towards the man and says heck no Im not going to reward him ..Im going to use the treat so I can find his head ..once I find his head Im going to kick his butt ;&gt)

dd

Quick Reply: dog will bite??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.