Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

you guys will LOVE this

Old 12-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default you guys will LOVE this

today i was headed home to hunt straight from class....maybe 40min drive or so.....i was being followed by a nice NEW SUV clear till the exit...looked in the rear view...and thought i saw a deer and a rack...my window was frozen i couldnt tell...he got on the interstate with me......i got in the fast lane and wanted him to pass me.....he saw me trying to look at his buck so he didnt hesitate to pass me......sure enough...nice buck tied to the roof rack body going sideways...and head tied up just on the edge of the back of the roof propped up all nice so anyone and everyone could see his buck.....proud as could be....he did atleast 10 under the speed limit just to show it off the whole way home..wonder how far he had to travel? lol......i would been happy and proud of the buck.....but when i saw that i had to laugh.....exspecially after our posts about it lol....thought you guys would like it......left a sour taste in my mouth.....a FULL size SUV...1 guy in it so you know it was more then likely empty.....and he had to drive around like that and you could tell he tied its head up purposely to be displayed and drove slow on purpose.....he passed me like a bat outa heck just because he knew i wanted to see how big it was.....ill admit...if i shot one today(at home...5 mins from home) i would had no choice but tie it to the roof.....my gmc jimmy was full of hunting gear..clothes from school ect....plus 2 hard cases for my guns....ect...just no room for a deer.....but i WOULD have tied it in a tarp before leaving the farm.....but today...my buddy shot a NICE 8pt for our area.....and we would be what you would call "hicks" "farm boys" ...he put it in the truck bed..put the tailgate up and we drove back to the farm......
Old 12-09-2005, 09:00 AM

Default RE: you guys will LOVE this

lol...you know whats funny about that too? Like anybody really know's who this guy is in the first place.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:55 AM

Default RE: you guys will LOVE this

was it a pimp buck?