Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View" >

Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
7.09%
No
92.91%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Old 12-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Another thread about the same topic?? Wow!!
Old 12-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

Gets a big no from me too.

Like I said in my other post, if someone feels that strongly try to work with your local fish and game department. If they feel it's a good idea they may be able to push things through silently. Lobbying your legislator(s) would put it in the publics eye and generate a "Hunter pushes for tougher hunting laws!" headline and articleas soon as an anti gets wind of it. Don't shoot yourself in the foot (no pun intended) trying to do whatyou think is right for the sport.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

What about folks who only have a car and the only place to put a deer is on the roof?

Not Govt job to protect idiots from being idiots and not govts job to protect overly sensitive people from being "insulted"
Old 12-09-2005, 06:34 AM

This could have been another case of someone voting someone elses right away.I voted no also,if you don't like it don't look or move to some other communist country where it's illegal. But I think we should stillhave public hangings.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

Another thread about the same topic?? Wow!!
Heck yeh W.T. its obviously the most popular subject on the Forum cause no one will let it die ...

dd

Old 12-09-2005, 06:50 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: jhalfhill

i'll let the government tell me where i'm gonna hang my deer when i give them all my guns, oh wait thats never.

frankly i dont care what you think, what city slickers think, what micheal jackson thinks, or what anybody thinks. my deer is in the bed of my truck, and the tailgate is up. if anyone can see over that then thats tough. to be honest, i like all the honking i get from big rigs when i pass them as they see the big buck i got in the bed of the truck.

and when i get home im gonna hang the sucker in the tree and skin it and if anyone driving down the road has a problem with that they can either A.) take it up with me or B.)keep their eyes on the road

sorry thats just how i feel
I don't understand why you are so sensitive about it. I don't believe your who they are referring too. You taking a reasonable amount of time to not draw attention to yourself. I think its the guy who needs attention or validated like a car, and drives around showing it whether people want to see it or not. Your just taking the deer home and cuttin it up. Big difference.

Old 12-09-2005, 07:07 AM

I rather have a ban on homosexuals than dead dear in public.For it is allowed to kill deer and animals in the bible but it's not allowed to be homosexual in the bible and the way most everyone should of been brought up.If you wasn't raised this way then you are not an american.What is this country comming to? A bunch of leatard freaks jumping around in public kissing and holding hands.I find this to be totally disgusting and worse than any dead dear with 5 bullet holes in it's body and its eyes bulging out and blood dripping down the side of the car thatis strapped to the trunk that is driveing thru a school zone area when children are being let out. But this is just my opinion.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Fruit loops very appropriate username.

Voted No,but depending on where you live it's not a good idea.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fruit loops

I rather have a ban on homosexuals than dead dear in public.For it is allowed to kill deer and animals in the bible but it's not allowed to be homosexual in the bible and the way most everyone should of been brought up.If you wasn't raised this way then you are not an american.What is this country comming to? A bunch of leatard freaks jumping around in public kissing and holding hands.I find this to be totally disgusting and worse than any dead dear with 5 bullet holes in it's body and its eyes bulging out and blood dripping down the side of the car thatis strapped to the trunk that is driveing thru a school zone area when children are being let out. But this is just my opinion.
LOL ...and THIS coming from a guy who has a SN FruitLoops !!

dd

Old 12-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

He** no. Just what we need more legislation on our God given rights as Americans. We need no mor elaws that restrict what we can and can't do as hunters. Without us, how many more people would be killed in deer/vehicle collisions? Come on, NO MORE LAWS!!!!!

Quick Reply: Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.