Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

C-MERE DEER

Old 12-08-2005, 08:16 PM
RMQ

Default RE: C-MERE DEER

never tried it, but after seeing it on tv, i checked the web site and found that the powder is illegal in NY, only the liquid stuff is legal here; not that i even have the time to mess with that stuff; I think its probably better at catching hunters than attracting deer. Besides, if it was that good everyone and their brotherwould be useing it already. imo
Old 12-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

anyone remember the banjo minnow infomercial.

I think it was my dad who said " if you cant buy it in a store, it's probably a piece of crap"
ZR your dad is obviously a very wise man.... Mine always said "if it sounds to good to be true thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ......."

dd
Old 12-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Never used it but have tried Black Magic from Deer coCain. I was suprised on how fast it actually drew deer in, but the deer were very skitish of it when they got to it. The loved the smell but didnt want to try a taste.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Just plant a nice flower garden around your stand. As soon as the snow falls the deer will appear.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:28 AM

tried it and the deer would feed within 10' of it but never touched anything it was on.tried it in three different places. tried it full strength and watered down to a spray like they said;I know the deer could smell it , but no reaction at all.just walked by it and feed on other things.

IMHO ; total waste of money.[] [] [] [:@] faults advertisement in my opinion.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:17 AM

This isn't looking good for the celebrity who swear by this stuff and alot of them are looseing respect for false advertisement also.Here in Pa. your not allowed to use bait for big game hunting.And on TV they say it's legal in all states.Well if they eat it.It is considered food.Then after they say it's legal in all states it has a caption that says check your state and local laws on it. ??? Just got done saying it was legal in all states and now it might not be.WTF Parker.Make up our minds will you.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Typical Buck

I have had great results with C'mere Deer. Ive used the liquid and the powder and ive seen greeat results with the deer coming to it. Especially if you put some liquid on a stump, Ive done this sevreal times on the same stump and the eat the stump away til its thinned out. Also in the off season and i have put out 2 corn pile about 20 feet from each other, one corn pile with nothing on it and the other corn soaked in c'mere deer powder and the next morning i checked and the corn with c'mere was gone and the regular corn pile wasnt even touched. And also great results on our lease in kentucky. good luck
Old 03-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Put some liquid out on a food plot. I think there was deer tracks everywhere but the area of the c'mere deer. It smells like a mixture of apple and persimmon juice. Might try buying some apple and persimmon Bucksnort and dumping it on a stump and seeing what your results are.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

ive triedbucksnort but no success
Old 03-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

i haven't tried it but i was told to gather some acorns and soak them and it will bring them in every time.

Quick Reply: C-MERE DEER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.