Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 My First BUCK (need help posting photos) >

My First BUCK (need help posting photos)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My First BUCK (need help posting photos)

Old 12-05-2005, 09:04 AM

Default My First BUCK (need help posting photos)

Finally fellows I have tagged my first buck. I only had this weekend to hunt and it came down to the last minute. I was feeling pretty down already because Saturday evening I had missed a buck of a lifetime, I couldn't believe it. Well Sunday morning was my last time to hunt and I finally closed to the deal on my first buck, he was a little six point basket rack and boy was I thrilled to death. After 6 years of hunting and only three does I was beginning to think I was never going to be able to shoot a buck. But with a little luck and an answered prayer from above I was able to connect. I need help to post photos fellows so help me out if ya can. My file sizes are to large to post a photo can you fellows help me out?

Old 12-05-2005, 09:13 AM

Default RE: My First BUCK

Great news, Deer Tracker!! That is definitely a trophy in my opinion, and I'm sure it always will be for you as well. Even after you eventually bag that monster that got away on Saturday. Congratulations. By the way, I'd help with the picture posting, but I have no idea myself. Maybe there are some tips in the technical section?
Old 12-05-2005, 09:33 AM

Deer Tracker That's awsome! Now that you got the firt one the rest should become easier. I hunted for a few years before I got my first buck and that was with a bow. Congats!!
Old 12-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice job congrats on your first buck!! Nothing like that last minute magic
Old 12-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Spike

congratulations man!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:39 AM

congrads
Old 12-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats! send me the pictures and I'll post them for you.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:42 PM

at the wise old age of 17, i realized a few years ago that it isnt really the rack that makes a trophy, its the story behind it. For example if you kill a world record buck it doesnt mean much if you were bumbling through the woods, tripped 3 yards in front of it, your gun goes off and kills it. but if you see a deer through brush at 300 yards, sneak to within 150-175 yards while making a shaky but sureshot on a small 6 point(like i did as a15 yr oldwhen i harvested my first buck), that is a true trophy for a youngstill hunter, or for the standhunter, if you spend the wholesummer and early fall looking at signs andlooking for prime positions to setup a stand alongtrails and acorn hotbeds and on opening morning asmall but smart8-pointcasually wanders into yourshooting lane, there is not much of a better feeling than outsmarting anyone or anything,especially an animalthat has a highly underrated intelligence.now if we could convince the taxidermist to engrave those stories on the mounting boards
Old 12-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

Congratulations!!! First buck, let's see some pics.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Congrats my friend .Awesome.

On the posting...do you have a scanner? If so after I scan ..it gives you a choice . High , Medium or Low setting. Choose Low.

Then as you go to post the pictures you click the {Embed picture in post }

Then click { click here to upload} Then you will be given the browse arrow. Find that picture and double click on the numbers under the picture.

After that just push the OK buttons. And she is loaded. I believe there is 2 ok buttons.
Chuck7

PS I have a digital camera. On most you can pre set your pictures to low right on the camera. That makes it much easier. Also with alot of the newer computers there is a photo program built right in.
God bless,
Chuck

Quick Reply: My First BUCK (need help posting photos)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.