Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Cart?

Old 12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Deer Cart?

how could she kill you if youre already dead?LOL
Old 12-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah. well that was my attempt at humor
Old 12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Danny, you can even carry your stand in it !
Old 12-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

I would say the hunters that buy them are happier they don't have to drag their deer anymore. That is why I made my on. I used twenty six inch wheels instead of the sixteens. It will roll over an 8'' log with no problem. Well balanced and useful year round for yard work or what ever.
Also folds to hang on wall or fit in car trunk.It extents so one can push and another can pull. Will haul 600 pounds. Check out the classified section under Deer Hunting. [email protected]
Old 12-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I bought one. Now I just need to find a deer to put in it this Friday or saturday
Old 12-29-2005, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

One alternative is something called a "deer sleigher". I bought mine from Cabelas for about $23, finally got a chance to use it. Dragged 94 pounds of deer about 2 miles, up and down hills. Took me about an hour.

I really like the deer sleigher because it weighs about 2 pounds, and packs nicely in my tree stand frame for the hike in.Slides really well across rocks and leaves, makes pulling the deer over fallen trees easy. Can't wait to use it on snow!

-Rick C.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:38 AM

I bought one from Dick's this past fall and was unsure until I hauled my kids around the yard. It is very manuverable balanced quite well. It is definately a lot easier then dragging, even with a couple inches of snow. Only concern is there are aot of little metal clips that clank and need to be taped off as not to make as much noise. Once i did that it was evenb better.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

Better than breaking a swet
Old 12-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

I bought one two years ago and the only deer I've killed since then was on the weekend I forgot to take it to camp. Don't that just figure?
Old 12-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Site Buck Guru

The deer cart is the only way to go. I would get the one with air tires. I've tried both ( solid tires and air ), the air tires are even easier .

Quick Reply: Deer Cart?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.