Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Trophy hunting question

Old 12-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Trophy hunting question

I'm probably in the meat hunter catagory. I could shoot a doe or a buck and be happy!! Meat in the freezer is my trophy!! The actual size/weight determines whether I shoot or waite. Where I hunt there are some very large young deer, so age is not necessarily a factor for me.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:03 AM

Default RE: Trophy hunting question

I kill for the meat and I kill for the thrill that hunting brings with it.Got to feel that rush when the bullet or arrow hits the target and it satisfies your thirst.I am glad we still have hunting for all the hunters in the world.It's one of the best ways to relieve every day pressure that builds up over the year . Got to release the pressure of everyday life once in a while and hunting and tagging a deer in the vitalsof any size does the job for most.But any deer that is takein byany hunteris a trophy no matter what size it is.Got to love the rush.