Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Old 12-01-2005, 08:52 AM

Default RE: Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Thats a hoss!!! I have a tough time getting my target deer out of the ground and that guy makes it look easy.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:56 PM

lmao haha
Old 12-01-2005, 05:19 PM

That pic has to be real because the camera are motion detected or heat monitored. great pic
Old 12-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

That is one sweet picture...if its real...looks like a photoshop at closer review.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been on here before, i belive its real and all but it looks so fake from how blocky it is.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:55 PM

Is it just me or does that deers back appear to go straight into his head with no neck??? I mean I have seen pics of 300 lb. deer and that one looks like a Brahma Bull. Another odd thing---- When did bucks start attacking other bucks from the side...I always thought they locked horns?? Pretty obvious that is a pic that has been tampered with...Come on guys you don't even need to look close.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:53 PM

I have seen this before and I belive that it is fake... if the buck is real that is a cool picure but IMHO the deer in the pic looks blocky.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:36 PM

ok, you guys try photoshopping those lighting techniques. lol. I believe it.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:21 AM

How is there any lighting technique used to paste that deer and decoy in a field. You'd think most hunters would be aware of what a deer looks like and how it moves, this is surprising so many of you guys fall for this stuff...come on! what kind of buck would lift a deer up by its side?? You've seen them mount doe decoys, and circle buck decoys before pouncing on them from the front, but COME ON GUYS...this pic is ridiculous.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:37 AM

So many experts,so little time....

I cannot tell you if this is faked or not because I was not there when the card was removed from cam with pic on it.Maybe it is,maybe it isn't. I can say I have no trouble believing it as real. The pic was captured while deer was in motion,within thousandths of a second after he started in toward decoy. Of course its going to look a bit funny and contorted. And yes he has a neck for gods sakes,it justs looks funny because of the angle of view.

Any of you who believe a buck only attacks another buck from the front,well you have not spent enough hours observing deer behaviour. Most bucks know way back in the summer who big daddy is and will shy away from him. If a deer does not give big daddy the respect he deserves,or appears to be eyeballing big daddy,he will get a jab in the SIDES,the REAR,the FRONT,whatever and wherever.

I have witnessed it several times and it is always the same,laid back ears,hair on neck and back standing up,then BAM,in a split second he nails the other buck wherever looks good. Then the other buck figures this is for real and goes the other way.

Here are a couple trail cam pics from a reliable source.The camera had a 10 second delay so only took pic of approaching buck and after shot of decoy gone from view as he knocked it 6 feet to the SIDE of where it stood.It was obvious from view of where decoy laid it was hit from side..

Perhaps some of the folks on here who jump on every pic that is posted about it is faked,photoshopped,etc etc should review the zapruder film for it may be a fake...

Quick Reply: Hilarious Trail Cam Pick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.