Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Looking for Central Florida Lease >

Looking for Central Florida Lease

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Looking for Central Florida Lease

Old 11-30-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Looking for Central Florida Lease

I am looking for a lease or existing club within 2 -3 hours of Orlando to hunt deer and hogs. If you have anything available, please call me at 407-948-0316. I am looking for the 06-07 season.

Have a great rest of the season!!!!

Scott
Old 11-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking for Central Florida Lease

scshep, there a good lease in Deer Park on hwy 192 owned by the kemphers. I have two friends who lease it and its loaded with deer and hog. Another option if you didn't want to shell out the big $ is to hunt Bull Creek and 3 lakes management areas which has excellent hog population and some nice deer if you get back into the swamps. Good luck.

Bobby
Old 11-30-2005, 01:44 PM

Do you have a way to get in contact with the Kemphers on that Deer park Lease? And do you have any idea how much? Thanks for the reply!!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Hello Sir,
I'd love to try those WMAs with ya. I"m also looking for new ground. The Green Swamp stinks. I'm in Lakeland. I'm a teacher and have 3 weeks off in December after the 16th. I'm a Christian family man and drug free. I love the outdoors. If we hunt together wouldn't mind splitting the game 50- 50 or 100- 0 Totally up to you. I've already got an 8 point this year out of state but would love to take something local. I also hear 3 lakes is good. Another one I would love to try and will if you don't get back is Croom near Brooksville.
God bless,
Chuck7
Old 11-30-2005, 02:01 PM

Chuck,
I have hunted Richloam, Three Lakes and love tiger bay. I have a lease in Holmes county florida near Chipley and we have some big deer just the drive is rough and I think I am going to find a lease closer this year at most 2-3 hours out of Orlando. But you never know if I get some free time here locally this year I will drop you a line and see if we can meet up somehwere for a hunt!!! I kind of like the club ideas and even better if I could fine someone with a few hundred acres to lease out, that way I leave my pop up camper there and hunt.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Dominant Buck

I'd love to hunt with ya and would pay gas both ways to hunt with ya as a guest on that lease.This is an awesome forum your on. Some real nice folks. One man invited me to Missouri . I went and shot a deer in 30 minutes. Keep in touch. If we only do a WMA that is ok too. I just enjoy hunting .

Chuck7
Old 11-30-2005, 02:17 PM

I just found out about it today and just registered a few hours ago and already have info on leases in central Florida Gotta ove that!!!! I will see what the powers tobe at the club say about a guest one weekend.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Also ...I realize I'm a total stranger and understandabout any hesitancy. I'll be around here for another 10 years..God willing.
If not the lease I'd love to scout out some WMAs . I got a spike at the Green Swamp last year and a hog 2 years before that...but don't ask out of how many hunts.I met a a man iat the Green Swamp during archery who told me Croom is high and dry and has lots of game. He shot 2 last year .I'm also a birder and 3 lakes has e rare birds I need for my life list. Red Cockaded Woodpecker and a Cara Cara
Chuck
Old 12-01-2005, 11:13 AM

ttt
Old 12-01-2005, 05:56 PM

do you live in orlando ? because i hunt in ocala fl and there is good deer and hog hunting in there

Quick Reply: Looking for Central Florida Lease

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.