Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 another picture of the rack that was stolen >

another picture of the rack that was stolen

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

another picture of the rack that was stolen

Old 12-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: another picture of the rack that was stolen

Also try the better buisness bureau. Never had a mount done but i assume they need a license for it. It may be why he moved to begin with. he had to many complaints.
talk to a lawyer, see what they have to say. You may be intitled to what you payed plus any losses. go after him. If you don't want to go that far then you might as well just let it be and chalk it up to a loss.
It's up to you now to make up your mind how far you want to take this in order to get refunded on money and losses. Odds are he does not even have that rack anymore.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

finally some justice for the bad guys of hunting!
Old 12-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: C. Davis

Do you know where the taxidermist lives? You have show us a lot of evidence.

C. Davis
Whats the point of shooting a deer if you arent going to drive around and show him off a bit.I hate it when people hide their deer, be proud of those bad boys
Old 12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: passthrough24

ORIGINAL: C. Davis

Do you know where the taxidermist lives? You have show us a lot of evidence.

C. Davis
Whats the point of shooting a deer if you arent going to drive around and show him off a bit.I hate it when people hide their deer, be proud of those bad boys
I'm trying hard to put two and two together, butappearently I'm missing something here.

C. Davis
Old 12-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Fork Horn

I think i replied to the wrong thing, i think someone said something about him being a red neck for havin the tail gate down with a deer in the truck,

sorry
Old 12-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

No problem passthrough24,I'm only 38, but all of a sudden I was feeling a little senile, and it gave me the jitters.

C. Davis
Old 12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Spike

JLmoore,
what is that supposed to mean???
Old 12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think he may have been referring to Doctor's post. Anyway the guy you're dealing with is a major scumbag and unfortunately he probably did ebay the antlers already for some good money. Press charges on him and pursue it. Don't let him get away with it!
Old 12-06-2005, 09:28 PM

i just dont understand why someone would want to steal someone elses mount. they didn't kill it so theres nothing to be proud off. if i were you i would find out where he is at and go there. and dont call and let him know your coming.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you could finally find where the mount is, I would take all the pictures you have of the deer and prove without too much trouble it was yours. Who knows,you may find it ina Gander Mountain, a Bass Pro Shop, or worse yet, over the fireplace in a Cracker Barrel.Show the corporate head quarters of those companies your evidence, and you will have your mount back without too much trouble. Just hope you don't find it in a Cracker Barrelbecause I have seen some pretty bad taxidermy work there.

Just a thought.

I noticed that in our local Gander Mountain, they have the name of the taxidermist posted under most of their mounts.

C. Davis

Quick Reply: another picture of the rack that was stolen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.