Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 how can i find someone to score my buck >

how can i find someone to score my buck

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

how can i find someone to score my buck

Old 11-28-2005, 07:38 PM

Default how can i find someone to score my buck

hello, to all heres a pic of my biggest buck ive taken and it was this years rifle season in ky. hes only a 8 pointer but he has a 20" inside spread thats all i know what to measure. to tell the size of him..heres a pic of him tell me what you think he would score and if you know anyone i could get to score the buck..

Old 11-28-2005, 07:44 PM

Default RE: how can i find someone to score my buck

here is another pic of the buck in woods before draggin process.. sorry these pics are coming up so big. this is part of the farm in lee county ky. where we hunt every year.thanks again for looking and any thing about how to get him scored would be great, thanks again.for your time looking and replys.

Old 11-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Try this. Hope it helps ya.
http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/bc_scoring_typwhitetail.asp?area=bgRecords&typ e=Typical+Whitetail+Deer
Old 11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am guessing around 100-105. Somewhere in there. Nice buck.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:40 PM

thanks for the reply tribal, but is it really worth having him scored.. if thats all he looks. i mean i dont know what the processes are or if i have to pay to have it done or not.. ive heard i would get a card showing his score. but like i said i have no clue on the scoreing processes. thanks again for the replys
Old 11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

its not too complicated. you should be able to figure it out from the first link posted
Old 11-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would estimate 100 to 110.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: engle69

thanks for the reply tribal, but is it really worth having him scored.. if thats all he looks. i mean i dont know what the processes are or if i have to pay to have it done or not.. ive heard i would get a card showing his score. but like i said i have no clue on the scoreing processes. thanks again for the replys
If you are wondering what he would score then heck yeah it's worth getting him scored. You harvested him andmaybe he'syour largest to date, I dunno. If his score is what is important to you then have it done so you know. Fine deer and you should be able to do it yourself or find someone to do it for you for free.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

100-105 is my guess at what he scores only because he is not real heavy, and a eight pointer with his G2s being the longest at around 8 inches each is my guess. Don't belittle him by saying thats all he scores. Be proud he is a nice deer. Congrats again.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:56 PM

ENGLE-NICE BUCK. Here in Ga I have heard of people taking deer to UGA and let the Ag and wildlife Bios score the deer for extra credit-maybe the same at some of KENTUCKS bigger schools. Last time I was atmy local sporting good storeI seen something you might want to pick up- a b&c scoring kit or check out you local Taxidermist they will usually score a deer for free if you get the deer mounted there.

Quick Reply: how can i find someone to score my buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.