HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   stolen rack pictures (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/122844-stolen-rack-pictures.html)

shortfatguy 11-28-2005 05:44 PM

stolen rack pictures

here is a picture of the deer i shot in 2001 that i brought to the taxidermists and never saw again!!! the guy took off with my rack!!
this one had a 24" inside spread and weighed 236 dressed. unfortunatly this is one of the only pics i have of it. the field pictures were double exposed and have overlays of my friends brothers party.

recurver67 11-28-2005 06:02 PM

RE: stolen rack pictures

Wow that would suck.Sorry to hear it.Did you ever call the law on him or atleast make it public knowledge so he can't ripoff someone else.

DoctorDeath 11-28-2005 06:24 PM

SO WHAT WAS THE TAXIE'S NAME ..MAYBE SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS THE PRICK ???

DD

Firehawk7309 11-28-2005 06:31 PM

Word of mouth is very serious in the tax. business. Let people know what this guy did. Try the law, maybe they could help.

shortfatguy 11-28-2005 06:43 PM

the guys name is Rob Douglas. he used to live in northern minnesota but moved i have just recently tracked him to ironwood michigan. he still has a taxidermy shop there that is called cedar valley taxidermy. if anyone knows him let me know and tell him i want to get in touch with him.

Spiffy 11-28-2005 06:56 PM

For his sake I hope you never meet up with him! Whatkind of a guy could steal someone else's horns? Too baf monster deer too.[&o]

[/align]

upperea 11-28-2005 07:06 PM

I know a few folks that live over that way and will give them a call andsee if they know of him. I live about 5 hours from there, so maybe we can figure something out if he has your rack.
Now that I think of it one of my buddies is a C/O over that wayandhates theives more than I do so I will call him tomarrow.

shortfatguy 11-28-2005 07:16 PM

if you can get ahold of anyone who might be able to help let me know and i will send you my phone number and email address. any help would be awesome!!!

krub6b 11-28-2005 07:27 PM

get him and then kick him square in the nuts. Useless prick!

Rickmur 11-29-2005 05:15 AM

ORIGINAL: shortfatguy

the guys name is Rob Douglas. he used to live in northern minnesota but moved i have just recently tracked him to ironwood michigan. he still has a taxidermy shop there that is called cedar valley taxidermy. if anyone knows him let me know and tell him i want to get in touch with him.
If you have all that info you should be able to contact him directly. Good luck with the recovery.