Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

stolen rack pictures

Old 11-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default stolen rack pictures

here is a picture of the deer i shot in 2001 that i brought to the taxidermists and never saw again!!! the guy took off with my rack!!
this one had a 24" inside spread and weighed 236 dressed. unfortunatly this is one of the only pics i have of it. the field pictures were double exposed and have overlays of my friends brothers party.

Old 11-28-2005, 06:02 PM

Default RE: stolen rack pictures

Wow that would suck.Sorry to hear it.Did you ever call the law on him or atleast make it public knowledge so he can't ripoff someone else.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

SO WHAT WAS THE TAXIE'S NAME ..MAYBE SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS THE PRICK ???

DD
Old 11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Word of mouth is very serious in the tax. business. Let people know what this guy did. Try the law, maybe they could help.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Spike

the guys name is Rob Douglas. he used to live in northern minnesota but moved i have just recently tracked him to ironwood michigan. he still has a taxidermy shop there that is called cedar valley taxidermy. if anyone knows him let me know and tell him i want to get in touch with him.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:56 PM

For his sake I hope you never meet up with him! Whatkind of a guy could steal someone else's horns? Too baf monster deer too.[&o]

[/align]
Old 11-28-2005, 07:06 PM

I know a few folks that live over that way and will give them a call andsee if they know of him. I live about 5 hours from there, so maybe we can figure something out if he has your rack.
Now that I think of it one of my buddies is a C/O over that wayandhates theives more than I do so I will call him tomarrow.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Spike

if you can get ahold of anyone who might be able to help let me know and i will send you my phone number and email address. any help would be awesome!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

get him and then kick him square in the nuts. Useless prick!
Old 11-29-2005, 05:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: shortfatguy

the guys name is Rob Douglas. he used to live in northern minnesota but moved i have just recently tracked him to ironwood michigan. he still has a taxidermy shop there that is called cedar valley taxidermy. if anyone knows him let me know and tell him i want to get in touch with him.
If you have all that info you should be able to contact him directly. Good luck with the recovery.

Quick Reply: stolen rack pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.