Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

ORIGINAL: DannyD

and Sen Kerry became a monk.

Old 12-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never said I wished they change. That's who they are. What I was trying to get at was people are people. What I think is bad the next guy thinks is good.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Would love to see what would happened if you told these guys you could'nt put these deer on your car. It might gross someone out!!

Old 12-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

welcome deenutz, check out the rest of the forum(s), pretty good group, a little somethin for everybody
Old 12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Deernutz,
Welcome, I should have said that earlier. These forums are great. I have learned tons about hunting here. I have also learned that many people have many different views on things other than hunting. I may post my opinion here like others do but that doesnt mean that i do not respect their opinion. I do. We are all different and that is good.

Again welcome.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have just one last thing to say about this stinking post !!

dd

Old 12-07-2005, 08:59 PM

Born2 do you have all your "teef"? Does your family tree fork?

lmao, I know that wasn't nice and I shouldnt've done it but sorry guys. THERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR YA! This guys even admittin too it! [:'(]And how about that attitude to the general public? Kids like him think such attitudes and displays too the public are cute and funny. They just don't understand that the actions of one hunter effect ALL of us!

Again there are ALOT of you guys in here who aren't listening, maybe your porkchop sideburns need trimmin back or perhaps you run out of Qtips? Some of us are NOT talking about anti-hunters. We are talking about NON-HUNTERS and the difference is daylight and dark, they are NOT the same people!!!
RA

ps
What's the record for the most pages on a topic this year?
Old 12-07-2005, 09:38 PM

so havin a dead deer in the back of my truck w/ the tailgate down is wrong? is it wrong if a non hunter/anti hunter sees it? i dont think so. ...Deleted by CalHunter...im sure those same ppl think a dead deer is gross. it works both ways. quicksilver.. will you please tell me your definition of a "redneck"? i really want to know. ill tell you my definition of a "yankee"
Old 12-08-2005, 07:48 AM

I can honestly say I know who the real patriots of this country are and still believe in their heritage and where they come from. I stand with you if the time ever needs.I know they wont run off scared with their tails between there legs. Keep the heritage alive all and your pride just as strong.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Born2,
No, I actually dont think it's wrong to hang the deer out of your truck.
No, it's not wrong for the guy to wear the pants too tight

It's not wrong to not hold a door open for a lady but it shows manners
It's not wrong to curse in the grocery store but it is being considerate of others
It's not wrong to put up my blind within75 yards of the other guys treestand but it sure would piss the guy off
It's not wrong to start heading outto your spot through other hunters spots onpublic hunting land just as light comes up but you sure are only thinking of yourself if you do

I live my life for my family and myself but along the way i try to be considerate of others trying to do the same thing.

No Born you are not wrong. although you may turn someone who does not hunt against hunting when they become discusted with seeing the deer hanging from your truck i defend your right to do so.

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.