Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 01-05-2006, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

So what you say? Cause your post made entirely no sense whatsoever. And pretty well still doesn't. France probably legistlates less then any of the European Union Countries. You can have handguns of your choice in France, you can hunt, own prettywellmost any rifle. You can't do that in alotof the couties over there like England. So againit made no sense. Ifigured you would have seen that being the world travler you are.

keepextolling the virtues of France. I said "France" because of its distance from the US. I could have said "Red Allison should move to Indo-China", but then I believe it (Indo China) was once under French political domination and therefore probably wouldn't meet your criteria either. I didn't say I was A world traveler. YOU asked.
Ever been?
I'm sure you thought nobody with the handle "hillbilly" could have ever gone some where as "cultured" and far away as France (yuck) or even your part of Maryland.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:08 AM
bigcountry

Hillybilly, I spent80%of my lifein WV/Ky,graduated from WVIT and WVU,only lived in MD since 1999. And you won't believe where. Mingo County, WV and Pike County, Ky. Quite different than 90% of the other WV counties. So sure, I would definately believe you if you said your a world traveler. Bam, one connection from Yeager to Cincinatti or Pittsburgh, and your anywhere you want to go.

I am just saying I would understand if you said England or China. Both are very regulated controlled countries. I hope you don't feel I am attacking you, just exchanging ideas.

I live in Carroll County, MD. Its actually very nice and near Gettysburg, PA. I quit my job twice cause I hated livingin the Balt/Wash corridorto move to South Ridge or Teys Valley, but they kept uping the salary. So, I found this wonderful place that is very simular toWV/Ky but with the perks on if I drive an hour I can have restraunts or concerts or whatever.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: James B

Memories are short, he was far from the only one trash mouthing.

You are correct but alot of the guys that were/are trash talking red are defending thier family , haritage, background,friends,life style etc.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

As coronor I do believe that the horse is not merrily dead, but I do believe it is most sincerily dead.

Bobby
Old 01-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

personally i think passing legislation is a little too rediculous.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! SHOOOT MEEEEEE!
Old 01-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ME to BHF ..gezzzzzzzz this thread is like my Mother in law ..just NEVER goes away !

dd

Old 01-11-2006, 06:08 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: stretchhunts

ORIGINAL: James B

Memories are short, he was far from the only one trash mouthing.

You are correct but alot of the guys that were/are trash talking red are defending thier family , haritage, background,friends,life style etc.
Let me get this right stretch. Are you saying that people are on there defending their family heritage? Is their family toothless or inbred. If not then it sounds as if they are reading into it and assuming. You know where that gets ya. I know my family is not toothless besides my 80 year old grandmother, but know for fact not inbred,and she could care less about being validated and doesn't need the attention to show off her deer. So I didn't take any offense. That would silly and childish.

Just tryin to help you DD, I know you were dying to bring this back to the top.

Old 01-16-2006, 05:29 PM

HOLY CRAP!!! 50 pages on this subject !

When is this "horse" gonna die?

To each his own..... please don't let "Big Bro." get involved !

Old 01-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

I stole this from JC(who said he stole it from somebody). Come on and let it die

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.