Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-28-2005, 11:14 AM

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

Elkman40, you are absolutely right, you said it perfectly!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

GOtta give Red his props for this thread.
Where has ole Red gone? He's the one who started this whole thing and now he takes off to never be heard from again.

Typical yankee snob. Dang city slicker, no good yankee, stuck up, holier than thou materialistic northerner[:-] Probably been counting money his whole life.

Old 12-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Elkman40, you are absolutely right, you said it perfectly!
I'll second that!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:25 AM

OK, dk-thanks I was worried there for a minute. Nope not a writer for a congressman. Just a good old fashion mechanical engineer from California who lives for every spare minute to get out of the conrete jungle and try to sneak up on stuff so i can kill it!

Only diff between me and most posters on here is that I have to drive at least five hours to do it.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:38 AM

Makes sense bigcountry. I live in Kentucky and was just wondering where another Kentucky-ola might be from.

I live 12 miles south of Cincinnati,Ohio and I am well aware of the thoughts of city folks. WhenI joined the military and I told everyone I was from Kentucky they thought all Kentuckians went bare footed.

Again I digress. What was the question?
Old 12-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: hillbilly17

There are more Rednecks in Nashville and Chatanooga than the mountains![:'(]
Let meguess, your one of those folksthat putstickers on the back ofyour truck saying "redneck"to make sure everyone knows?

Come on BC, you know your're welcomed at my place anytime. No need to start the insults again!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Reb you sure have gotten YOUR moneys worth out of THIS post LOL

dd
Old 12-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Poppa

Makes sense bigcountry. I live in Kentucky and was just wondering where another Kentucky-ola might be from.

I live 12 miles south of Cincinnati,Ohio and I am well aware of the thoughts of city folks. WhenI joined the military and I told everyone I was from Kentucky they thought all Kentuckians went bare footed.

Poppa, I go to Florence, KY every year to visit my nephew and family. He's a Pilot out of Cincinnati.Have eaten at the Golden Coral many times in Florence!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:50 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: 2 Poppa

Your going to think this is funny, but alot of people I know fromE Kythinks anybody that lives north of Lexington and East of Louisville are city folks.

I don't agree, just thought it was funny. There's alot of anger in Eastern Ky saying that they don't get thier fair share of Ky road budget when E. Ky supplies a huge amount of Tax's with the coal.

Old 12-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Hey Reb you sure have gotten YOUR moneys worth out of THIS post LOL

dd

Hey, you're welcomed at my place too!

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.