Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-16-2005, 12:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

It just urks me too no end when I see some REDNECK, backwoods, toothless, banjo pickin inbred rolling down the road in his jackedup 4x4 with a dead deer lying in the bed of the truck with the tailgate left down EXPRESSLY for the purpose of showing the world a bloodied and lifeless animal that was killed at the hands of this "hunter".

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

Calling me an anti-hunter or questioning my character or intent that's to be expected. I call a spade a spade and that ALWAYS puts one in the crosshairs, so be it is my motto.

The rednecks are just beligerant and could care less about anything but their own miserable lives.

This is coming from the same guy who says he wants to shoot a doe with a 50 bmg just for chits and giggles and "just because" is now pushing political correctness on the rest of us?

Does anyone else see the irony and sheer hypocrisy of his above quotes? I would expect nothing less from the guy. I bet this guy lives in a house of mirrors. If you wanna clean up the world...start with your own house.

Old 12-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where I'm from it's not unusual to see a dead deer in the back of a truck or on a trailer, and I have never heard anyone complain about it.

Although the majority of our population are hunters andif they don't hunt they still encourage it. We don't run into a whole lot of anti-hunters out here.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Dominant Buck

AH, forget it!......just trying to give Red over 40 pages!
Old 12-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

tounge in or tounge out, if its dry i get way to much grit with my tounge out.....too wet everything taste like mud for a day or two
Old 12-16-2005, 06:37 PM

Red,
I really don't have an opinion on public view. I really don't care one way or the other. I do believe that it is a sad shape our country has gotten in when someone does not like something they think everyone should change to suit them . If you don't like to see my deer or my bear, it is simple don't look. There are alot of things I don't like to see, so I just don't look. Also in the state of virginia , legislation says that hunting is a right. I live in the mountains of va. and I have always been a hillbilly or redneck whatever you want to call it. I still have all my teeth and I don't chase my sister. I also don't have the money or timeto run around chasing p&y deer or longhunter elk. My truck does not have a tailgate. I don't show off my deer , but if they happen to see it, I can't help it.
Bear_hunter_01
Old 12-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

welcome bear hunter 01
Old 12-16-2005, 06:45 PM

we never have left the wood with the tailgate down to so off the deer, but we have hung the deer up from the tree in the back yard, but when the town(if u will call it that) has around 100 to 150 people in it and they all have a touch of redneck in them, so it dont bother them. now if i live in a large town/city then i would still do it unless some people did come up to me and say is a constructive way that they do not like the fact that i have my deer hangin from a tree or A-frame in my yard then i would take it somewheres else and keep it out of sight.just my .10
Old 12-17-2005, 07:27 PM

Ok, well what about us hunters who don't have room enough to put our kill inside a vehicle? We pull a trailor behind our SUV. Does that still count as "Showing off your kill"? If it does, that is totally obsurd! I think that you need to step back and realize that not everyone has room enough for their kill inside a truck bed. I sure as HECK am not going to put a dead field-dressed deer in my SUV that we use for other stuff! CRAZY TALK! Just think of that next time you speak of "redneck" or any other obsurd title you can come up with.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

yeahI can see where your coming from too.I came across a spot one time on state land and seen about 7 deer shot and piled up in a pile. left to rot. now that made me upset.. couldnt beleive someone would do that.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Dominant Buck

HA,HA40 pages!

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.