Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-02-2005, 11:21 AM

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

Did I miss something sarcastic.... or did someone just say they kill illegal deer in JULY? I musta missed something in the 20 pages I didn't read....
Old 12-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Huntin Girl

Did I miss something sarcastic.... or did someone just say they kill illegal deer in JULY? I musta missed something in the 20 pages I didn't read....

Yes, only Trailer Trash!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know,
I saw that and I was thinking the same thig. Is he serious?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:06 PM

this guy that kills deer in july must be real cool cuz he "kills deer in july"

i think i seen a pic of him ,, be one of those three dogs?
Old 12-02-2005, 05:19 PM

Mustad, I am off to the club---hunting club, so nobody thinks otherwise--so I don't have a lot of time to respond. But, I think from your last post that you understood my tone, as it wasn't meant to be combative--and for that I'm glad. I would like to address a thing or 2, but don't want to type too quick and without the time to be clear and concise. I appreciate a good debate done in a civil manner, even if coming from opposite spectrums--although we may be closer than you think in thought!--have a good weekend---Greg
Old 12-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

Let`s see I grew up in NY moved to Florida for 5 yrs and then moved back to NY. No wonder I`m confused I got redneck and Yank blood in me. I did just get back from WALMART with a supply of tarps to cover the dead animals I see on the roadside,LOL.

can`t we all just get along?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:28 PM

Wow, why does this not suprise me this has ended (maybe not yet) in 24 pages of arguments LOL!

Old 12-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Fork Horn

I hope you were just kidding badman about killing deer in july. I'm not going to jump all over you because you might not be serious. I think that is why it is still going on Cornfed because people jump to conclusions way to quickly. I read a different thread about a guy saying how he lost a buck and someone immediately said how they hoped he had looked really hard for the deer ect... I mean how can you possibly know what someone did or what they are thinking over the internet!As for this never ending topic.I already said what I thought earlier and I don't want to be responsible for draggin this thing out again.Hope you all have a good hunting season!
Old 12-02-2005, 11:15 PM

i do shoot does on the 1st or 2nd of july for 4th of july party here on the farm i am allowed to because offamily farm landI have takeing illegal bucks during buck season to but they was on private property in which i had and was told to with permission ido not find that its tasteless to display your deer in public we are men damnit and it seems like the lawyers are makein laws to takeour manly ways away from us cause a few ******s out there find it barbaricand are to squirmish to be a man
and thats what it comes down to i think if your father raised you like a boy instead of a little girl you would understand that there is not a fine line between men and woman its a really wide line there andwhen it comes down to it real women love real honest and strong stand your ground men not squirmish little bit!@# our founding fathers of this country would slap the bi!@# right out of you if they was here today

God Bless and safe travels
Old 12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: badman

i do shoot does on the 1st or 2nd of july for 4th of july party here on the farm i am allowed to because offamily farm landI have takeing illegal bucks during buck season to but they was on private property in which i had and was told to with permission ido not find that its tasteless to display your deer in public we are men damnit and it seems like the lawyers are makein laws to takeour manly ways away from us cause a few ******s out there find it barbaricand are to squirmish to be a man
and thats what it comes down to i think if your father raised you like a boy instead of a little girl you would understand that there is not a fine line between men and woman its a really wide line there andwhen it comes down to it real women love real honest and strong stand your ground men not squirmish little bit!@# our founding fathers of this country would slap the bi!@# right out of you if they was here today

God Bless and safe travels
Your a poacher dude.There is a reason for a hunting season and when you shoot adoe deer in july, it usually has one or two fetues' in it at this time of year or a fawn or twothat is dependent on it. I really don't know why you have to hunt when the season is closed as opposed to getting your deer during the season, especially when you have an unlimited supply of deer tags there? I must say your not very bright coming on the internet and boosting about your poaching. There is nothing respectful about any of the 5 post you have made. Good day.

Bobby

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.