Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 11-28-2005, 04:19 PM

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

Iv always been the type of person that dont give two sh*ts of what anybody thinks... you do your thing il do mine... you so have a problem with what other people do or think. get a life. i dont hang my deer over the hood becouse it would spoil the meat from the heat of the motor,, but on the roof, Hell yeah! pout, cry. oh well... every day our country makes a new law, and thats another bit of freedom we lost. is it becouse of me? i dont think so. its becouse the public cant handle realality. so make a law to pertect the weak american. its the way it go's.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

i love holstein's they taste just likea .25 pounder[:-], not like that angus poop you get at them other burger places
Old 11-28-2005, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: buckseye

so then it would be a bad thing to post pictures of deer in public forums too I suppose.... let the anti's come up with their own ideas,this isjust more fuel for their fire!
You are right there buckseye!!!
I really don't appreciate he tone of those that are stooping to calling names and stereotyping those that arent going to suck up to the antis and the politically correct looloos! I have complied for years with the practice of concealing my kill, but the political correctness has gone on long enough, and I deliberately displayed my latest kill--ON MY HITCH HAUL BEHIND MY JEEP!!!I do not fit into any of the categories that you dissenters have so articulately described. I am a college graduate, graduating suma cum laude, and own my own business, and live in the rural mountain area of N Georgia. I am no more a red neck than Hillary is a conservative!! A red neck has nothing to do with driving pick ups--which , aside frommy Jeep Cherokee, I own 2 3/4 ton 4w drives--or listening to country music, living in a trailer, ad nauseum! Talk about cityfied!! Stereotyping is the worst form of prejudice! RED Neckis a state of mind--usually consisting of people that are ignorant--not ignorance from schooling , or the lack thereof--but ignorance of reality! People are the same, regardless of how you want to label them--deep down.My motivation for displaying my buck was to protest the sickening onslaught of the foolish direction we are taking in this country morally and ethically--removing the 10 commandments, the use of the words Merry Christmas, calling a Christmas tree a Mt Holly tree, etc.!! I am fed up with catering to this mind set, and going around cowering--afraid of offending someone who thinks differently or has a different value system. Retreat is not the answer, but education is--educating and defending what you stand for without apology or offense. True tolerance means allowing someone to be different without attacking or belittling--which is the red neck method.I know where I stand and I know what I believe, and the passivity and whitewashing of everything that this country was established to provide is getting to be a joke. I drove through downtown Atlanta, and stopped fro fuel in a suburb and got one negative reaction from a girl about 20 who was driving a SUV--just like I was. In fact, I got many thumbs up and waves and drew a crowd at the gas station--of admirers of my deer. It had nothing to do with any inadequacies or deficiencies or insecurities on my part. I mad a statement--I am no longer going to tippy toe through life, apologizing for legitimate, well established and healthy pursuits. Gays are coming out of the closets and we're running into them for crying out loud!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Dominant Buck

The feeling is mutual good buddy!
Old 11-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well put!
Old 11-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: manuman

I really don't appreciate he tone of those that are stooping to calling names and stereotyping those that arent going to suck up to the antis and the politically correct looloos! I have complied for years with the practice of concealing my kill, but the political correctness has gone on long enough, and I deliberately displayed my latest kill--ON MY HITCH HAUL BEHIND MY JEEP!!!I do not fit into any of the categories that you dissenters have so articulately described. I am a college graduate, graduating suma cum laude, and own my own business, and live in the rural mountain area of N Georgia. I am no more a red neck than Hillary is a conservative!! A red neck has nothing to do with driving pick ups--which , aside frommy Jeep Cherokee, I own 2 3/4 ton 4w drives--or listening to country music, living in a trailer, ad nauseum! Talk about cityfied!! Stereotyping is the worst form of prejudice! RED Neckis a state of mind--usually consisting of people that are ignorant--not ignorance from schooling , or the lack thereof--but ignorance of reality! People are the same, regardless of how you want to label them--deep down.My motivation for displaying my buck was to protest the sickening onslaught of the foolish direction we are taking in this country morally and ethically--removing the 10 commandments, the use of the words Merry Christmas, calling a Christmas tree a Mt Holly tree, etc.!! I am fed up with catering to this mind set, and going around cowering--afraid of offending someone who thinks differently or has a different value system. Retreat is not the answer, but education is--educating and defending what you stand for without apology or offense. True tolerance means allowing someone to be different without attacking or belittling--which is the red neck method.I know where I stand and I know what I believe, and the passivity and whitewashing of everything that this country was established to provide is getting to be a joke. I drove through downtown Atlanta, and stopped fro fuel in a suburb and got one negative reaction from a girl about 20 who was driving a SUV--just like I was. In fact, I got many thumbs up and waves and drew a crowd at the gas station--of admirers of my deer. It had nothing to do with any inadequacies or deficiencies or insecurities on my part. I mad a statement--I am no longer going to tippy toe through life, apologizing for legitimate, well established and healthy pursuits. Gays are coming out of the closets and we're running into them for crying out loud!!!!!!!
HERE HERE!
I'll toast to that !
Manuman for pres !
Old 11-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

This bud`s for youmanuman.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:45 PM

I agree with hunters being more mindful of the public...I think if you feel uncomfortable displaying a deer in public for whatever reason, then don't do it. I for one don't display deer that I have killed. I think it is the right thing to do to cover your deer unless you live in a community that really feels good about it.

I ABSOLUTELY dislike the crap name calling in the original thread. I wish you would say that to people in public and they will take your ducks unlimited butt to the cleaners.

I ABSOLUTELY disagree with any thought of making legislation in regards to this...should we make laws that ban rich people from wearing fur coats in public because it offends people? HELL no.

Vashadowhunter
[align=center] [/align]
Old 11-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gays are coming out of the closets and we're running into them for crying out loud!!!!!!!
LOL............Very well put manuman.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Honestly, deer are in the back of the truck, tailgate up. Usually, I'll be wearing a camo shirt or hat after getting back in my vehicle for the ride home. If somebody asks, I'll show them. Other than that, people will never know. I can spot a hunter a mile away and if I'm curious I'll ask and so will others with me.

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.