Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HEY GUYS!

Old 11-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default HEY GUYS!

Guys,

I am new to the site and this is my first time post!! Wanted to say hello to everyone and to let each of you know that I will be happy to help out in any way possible - regarding answering questions on hunting for you. Questions from you to me. I do want to make it clear that I expect some level of competence from you and also that you apply my advice while in the field!

Well, guys - a little about me! I am from Quincy, Florida and I live to pursue the elusive, Southron whitetail deer! I hunt it, harvest it, and consume it all with a great deal of respect for the animal. ALWAYS hunt ethically and go by the rules, guys. Hope each of you do the same.

I work mostly on weekends - but not every weekend which is a great blessing! I spend my time off during the week by hunting, reading about whitetails, and thinking of innovative ways I can make the deer herd thrive. God blessed me with a healthy and able body, but I am missing 2 fingers on my left hand......forgot to put the pin in the back wing harrow and there went two fingers and a lot of skin from that hand, guys!!

I look forward to working with each of you as we chase that elusive whitetail together! Make it a great one, guys!
Old 11-21-2005, 06:07 PM

Default RE: HEY GUYS!

Please teach us your hunting wisdom. Them whitetails are hard to hunt! There can bevery secretive animals!!!

Welcome to the forums!!!
Old 11-21-2005, 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: davester

Please teach us your hunting wisdom. Them whitetails are hard to hunt! There can bevery secretive animals!!!

Welcome to the forums!!!
ecspecially in florida omg, that is a real challenge, i want to see all the guys from monster bucks come hunt in the ocala national forest and see how they do. it takes alot of patience, determination and love of the sport
Old 11-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Welcome!
I have hunted Gadsden, Leon, Wakula, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor and Dixiecounties for many years. Havekilled manyin these counties! Hunted hogs in Taylor county for 12 years straight. Been in the Fl woods for over 50yrs.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

NICE TO MEET you and good luck this season. if you have any info on sabot penetration please drop a line on my post about lightfield slugs. by the way how big are your deer and what is it like to hunt them?

THE FOOT
Old 11-21-2005, 07:34 PM

I am new to the site and this is my first time post!! Wanted to say hello to everyone and to let each of you know that I will be happy to help out in any way possible - regarding answering questions on hunting for you. Questions from you to me. I do want to make it clear that I expect some level of competence from you and also that you apply my advice while in the field!
I am so glad that you are going to be here to help us in your advanced knowledge in whitetail deer hunting. I hope that you will teach us, as we obviously know absolutely nothing![:@]
Old 11-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

You sound a great deal like someone who recently left this site.You have the same arrogant attitude.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:42 PM

me or the holy one "TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF"?
Old 11-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

The one that barks
Old 11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh great ONE teach us the unworthy hunters.

Quick Reply: HEY GUYS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.