Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

gumoflage

Old 11-18-2005, 09:34 PM

Default gumoflage

do u all think its worth gettin gumoflage
Old 11-18-2005, 09:45 PM

Default RE: gumoflage

I don't know, but i have heard that it is really worth it. The local gun shop in my area is selling it for $4.99 a pack of ten. Is that what the gum is going for? They have two flavors original and alfalfa honey.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Just chew on some alfalfa , you could buy the whole shootin' match for about the same price and you'd have a whole bale to get you through the hunting season . Just grab yersef a chaw and start chawin'...

If your breath worries you that much then just gargle with some diluted Hydrogen peroxide(50-50 with water) , and take a small jug of it with you for an occasional rinse while on stand . I think Gum-O-Flage is kinda silly and definitely overpriced.

Side note: Alfalfa is actually very rich in ahuge variety of nutrients ,and is widely available in capsule or pill form atnatural foods and health stores . It is reputed to reduce body odor with regular use due to it's chlorophyll content, and promotes good digestion . It's also a rich source of insoluble fiber .
Old 11-19-2005, 03:37 PM

NO !!! It's way over priced. I was going to get a free sample online and they wanted something like 6-7 bucks for shipping; I didn't get my "free" sample. I always breathe through my nose anyway, so I don't worry about my breath. Besides, if a deer can smell my breath, then I need to go see my Dr.

I think gumoflauge is just another gimmick to get hunter's hard earned money. IMO.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are that worried about it, grab a few green pine needles and chew on them for a minute. Hunting is suppose to be fun butI think we are starting to get too caught up in the gimmicks and BS.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:52 PM

Im gonna patent "Buttoflage" it filters the air that is sometimes expelled and converts it to the odor of fresh cut hay on a summer evening......
Old 11-19-2005, 06:35 PM

wooddust i have pending pattens on that.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: frizzellr

If you are that worried about it, grab a few green pine needles and chew on them for a minute. Hunting is suppose to be fun butI think we are starting to get too caught up in the gimmicks and BS.

10-4,partner!
Old 11-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: kevin1

Side note: Alfalfa is actually very rich in ahuge variety of nutrients ,and is widely available in capsule or pill form atnatural foods and health stores . It is reputed to reduce body odor with regular use due to it's chlorophyll content, and promotes good digestion . It's also a rich source of insoluble fiber .

It's always been around and 99% of todays hunters don't even know it!
Old 11-20-2005, 11:59 AM

What next? camoflauge contact lenses!

Quick Reply: gumoflage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.