Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

World's Dumbest Poacher

Old 11-16-2005, 11:48 AM

Default RE: World's Dumbest Poacher

I think you were way to nice. Sorry, don't me to offend you.

By letting him stay there and hunt, you wre telling him it was aokay, he could take it that way.

For me I would have said something to hm about the stupidity of going out with no orange and espeically with his kid having no orange on... Come on.

It wold be one thing for him, but we are here to protect our children and teach him the right thing. IMO he did neither. He was nto protecting his kid or teaching him hunting safety.

I would have told him so and asked him to leave, since he did not have permission of ask him for so much money for club dues or something if he wanted to use my land. I would have called the police or DNR, we have done that in the past.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: mlang

Take a cell phone & call the police next time, and don't leave it at that, press charges.
oh for petes sake, anyone who would press charges over crossing property lines is a moron. i could see if you told them time and time again and they refused to listen, but i had a bad experience with this when i was 16. my best friend and i just turned old enough to hunt alone and were sitting in my grandfathers field. he had never killed a deer before so when a button buck ran across the field i let him shoot. the deer ran onto the neighboring property and died. we left our guns on our property and went to retrieve the deer. went striahgt to it and was dragging it straight back when my moron neighbor comes tearing through his field in his ford PS diesel like he's some kind of hard a$$. he jumps out of his truck, called us every curse name in the book, called us everything but white boys, and dropped the f bomb many times. "Dont you F-ing know that this place is f-ing posted!!!" He is in his 40's we were 16 year olds just retrieving a deer, thats pretty low in my book. some people need to grow up and learn that this is god's green earth not THEIR earth.

give them a chance then once you're sure they know the lines and are disrepecting your property lines then call the authorities. to do so immediately makes you a bigger idiot and a$$hole than they are
Old 11-16-2005, 01:25 PM

So everyone has the right to trespass once? Come on. It is people with your attitude that are contributing to the problem.I bet if someone was prosecuted for trespassing, they'd think real hard before doing it again.

Trespassing isagainst the law.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

As a property owner you have the right to decide who may enter your property.If someone trespasses you have the right to ask them to leave and if they refuse to leaveor if they become abusive you are certainly entitled to involve the authorities.People that trespass or are abusive with landowners,make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to obtain permission to legally access private land.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Fork Horn

IMO you did an ok thing confronting him with the problem and let him know he was tresspassing and not welcome back. But that's his one an only freebee.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: jhalfhill

ORIGINAL: mlang

Take a cell phone & call the police next time, and don't leave it at that, press charges.
oh for petes sake, anyone who would press charges over crossing property lines is a moron. i could see if you told them time and time again and they refused to listen, but i had a bad experience with this when i was 16. my best friend and i just turned old enough to hunt alone and were sitting in my grandfathers field. he had never killed a deer before so when a button buck ran across the field i let him shoot. the deer ran onto the neighboring property and died. we left our guns on our property and went to retrieve the deer. went striahgt to it and was dragging it straight back when my moron neighbor comes tearing through his field in his ford PS diesel like he's some kind of hard a$$. he jumps out of his truck, called us every curse name in the book, called us everything but white boys, and dropped the f bomb many times. "Dont you F-ing know that this place is f-ing posted!!!" He is in his 40's we were 16 year olds just retrieving a deer, thats pretty low in my book. some people need to grow up and learn that this is god's green earth not THEIR earth.

give them a chance then once you're sure they know the lines and are disrepecting your property lines then call the authorities. to do so immediately makes you a bigger idiot and a$$hole than they are
I was taught from the time I was 12 to always go to the landowner's place and ask permission - whether to hunt or to retreive an animal. I would never consider doing it without asking. Maybe that's not the way you were taught and made a simple 16 y.o. mistake. No big deal, but I don't blame him for chewing you out - and I'll bet you dont' do it again!

By the way, that's an interesting attitude you have that a person's property somehow belongs to you? How old are you now? I'm just asking to find out if you still have some inexperience going on.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Scrider1, I think you did the right thing of not chewing him up, and make things worst than it is, it might escalade into something worst than tresspassing. But I wouldn't let him stay though. The next time you see him again I would call the police or warden. I own lands of my own and never chewed up any tresspasser but I make sure that they knowit's private land and they're tresspassing and the next time it will be the warden confronting them.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Spike

In florida, trespassing with a firearm is a fellony. IMHO you were too easy but I do understand your situation. You have a lot of respect for those that have none.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

[/quote]

[quote/]

Oh for petes sake Ijustwanted to use yourlandthisonce,don't be a moron and yell at me.
I'monly 16teen and have not learned to read yet.
God said I could use your tree stand while you were at work ,it is gods tree right.
I am happy you go to workand pay taxes on gods land so I can poach your deer. Don't be an idiot a$$hole.and yell at me !

jhalfull you really need to get a life ,grow up or shut up!

When in your next life you get a job buy some land and pay taxes call me so I can send you some scum slob trespasser friends to hunt your house!
Old 11-16-2005, 07:17 PM

you havent got a clue. i didnt shoot the deer on his property and i sure as hell wasnt going to let a deer lay dead and go to waste. had i asked the f'n moron he wouldnt have let me get it and it would have went to waste anyway. he is a jack off and i'd kill every deer on his property just because of how he treats other people. you are supposed to have good relations with your neighbors, and he is the only idiot who doesnt get along with anybody. we all get along and hunt together but him. and don't give me the third grade "im 16 and i cant read" bullcrap either. i own 50 acres and deal with this all the time, maybe you should move out of mommy and daddys house and see what the real world is like. i tell people they arent allowed to hunt there and ask them to leave, that is their one chance and so far i havent had a problem and the people respect that. now if i go up there and scream and curse at these hunters and their 15 yr old kids, how will that make me look? it will just tick them off that much more then you have people shooting animals at night and shooting and leaving them lay and what not.

if any of you have a problem with the way i see things quit running your mouth like a damn three year old and act like an adult. if it really bother you that much go scratch your mad place cause i really dont care. k bye

When in your next life you get a job buy some land and pay taxes call me so I can send you some scum slob trespasser friends to hunt your house!
like i said i own 50 acres in the middle of alot of prime hunting ground that i pay taxes on WHILE i pay for my own college. its people like you who dont respect other people and wonder why you have such a hard time keeping people off your land. if you act like a respectable person instead of a wailing idiot, people will respect you. the sooner you realize that the sooner you can move up the ranks in life and get a job that pays higher than a gas pumper at sunoco. if you'd ever have to work for a big company in front of real people you would know what i mean. i think you're the one who needs to grow up here. and btw, I DONT POACH

Quick Reply: World's Dumbest Poacher

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.