Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Rack Magazine Artical

Old 11-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rack Magazine Artical

One on One thank you for the kind words ..and ROLL TIDE to you ..

DD

Old 11-12-2005, 09:32 AM

Wow! Congratulations on a great buck!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great buck Doc! Congrats!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: redhawk13

awsome looking deer you have ,great looking mounts...
Yes sir awesome mounts!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nuts thank you ...the Big Bucks mount was done bu Gary Dodson in Alberta ...the others were done by some local Taxi's ..

MASS RULES
DD
Old 11-13-2005, 05:59 PM

Will you please shoot another buck so we can stop hearing about this one.....I mean enough already. Jeepers crud. You are one self promoting SOB. "The Reeves Buck". Come on dude. It's only a 180" class deer.....I mean seriously....selling stickers of it!!!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

123"stickHIM" ...hemmmmm dont think I would want to be in the woods with YOU ..... and bend over to check if my boots are tied ... odd screename .... as for the buck if you read the opening statement you would have seen this was for some of my friends who had asked to read the artical when I got it posted to my web site because they did not subscribe to Rack... your obviously NOT one of my friends and consider yourself off my Christmas card list ! I find it odd that according to your profile you just joined the forum today....or haveyou been suspended before and had to rejoin?

DD

Old 11-13-2005, 07:05 PM

DD....nope....sorry. Just joined. But I have been watching the forum for quite some time now and quite honestly am a little sick and tired of hearing about your stupid deer. Go shoot another one for crying out loud. Pay for a big one this time, and get your monies worth. A nontypical needs to score well into the 200's to get a name and stickers printed of it. Get with the program.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ohhhhhhhh I see what you mean StickHim ...can you showus on ofYOURS so I can see what a big one looks like?

DD
Old 11-13-2005, 07:28 PM

I'm sorry DD....I have never felt the need to pay for a set of horns. So, unfortunately, I am not interested in playing this game with you because quite honestly, you are not even in the same league as me. Where I come from, we call folks like you names that I will not get into on here. Let me ask you DD.....for such a great deer, where does it land on the Boone and Crockett all time list? Oh....that's right.....It doesn't even make the Boone and Crockett record book minimum score.....oooops.....sorry to let that cat out of the bag. Your deer is a nice deer, but a RAT by Canadian standards...anyone with a couple bucks and some free time can go buy his twin.

Quick Reply: Rack Magazine Artical

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.