Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 we have ground shrinkage!! lol "got another one" >

we have ground shrinkage!! lol "got another one"

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

we have ground shrinkage!! lol "got another one"

Old 11-08-2005, 09:39 AM

Default RE: we have ground shrinkage!! lol "got another one"

Congrats on the deer! Nice Job
Old 11-08-2005, 03:47 PM

Seeing that I went dry last year as well, it looks like a MONSTER to me. Good deer. Good meat.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:08 PM

Mmmmmm, look at 'dem loooong back straps
Old 11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Typical Buck

After 10 years of trying, my brother-n-law finally tagged his first buck with bow. it was opening morning on public ground and he had 2 bucks come by him and he shot one, then he calls me saying that he had just shot a 140 class 8 pointer, so I went over and met him and our other buddy to find the deer. In no time we found it and then the infamous words were muttered "MAN I SURE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS BIGGER THAN THAT", I laughed silently to myself because I had predicted that very thing would happen to my other buddy a week before hand. The buck turned out to be a 1 1/2 year old 10 pt that might score 100. Iknow that inches aren't everything but if you knew my brother-n-law you would be laughing too. He still swears that it was at least a 2 year old and would score 120 or better....maybe next year!
Old 11-08-2005, 08:33 PM

nothing to be ashamed of by means. nice looking buck with a lot of character. congrats, you're really whackin' and stackin' down there lol.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: pjhunts

After 10 years of trying, my brother-n-law finally tagged his first buck with bow. it was opening morning on public ground and he had 2 bucks come by him and he shot one, then he calls me saying that he had just shot a 140 class 8 pointer, so I went over and met him and our other buddy to find the deer. In no time we found it and then the infamous words were muttered "MAN I SURE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS BIGGER THAN THAT", I laughed silently to myself because I had predicted that very thing would happen to my other buddy a week before hand. The buck turned out to be a 1 1/2 year old 10 pt that might score 100. Iknow that inches aren't everything but if you knew my brother-n-law you would be laughing too. He still swears that it was at least a 2 year old and would score 120 or better....maybe next year!
thats funny as hell..... I know the type your talking about. I have a friend like that. after he shot his second buck ever, he was now jackie bushman!!!! not that I am being mean here, but both of his bucks might score 80.....
Old 11-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer_37

nothing to be ashamed of by means. nice looking buck with a lot of character. congrats, you're really whackin' and stackin' down there lol.
thanx man... the rut is in down here so its getting fun in the woods now
Old 11-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Spike

Nice buck, you should be proud of it! Too bad you didn't read the post on "how to take quality deer pictures" The back of a pickup is bad enough, but for crying out loud... push his tounge in!
Nice buck though! Congratulations!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 07:38 PM

Congrats!
Old 11-12-2005, 04:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats

Quick Reply: we have ground shrinkage!! lol "got another one"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.