Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 whats the divide...hunting zones >

whats the divide...hunting zones

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

whats the divide...hunting zones

Old 11-05-2005, 09:24 AM

Default whats the divide...hunting zones

I live in south florida, and where i hunt opening day isn't till around nov 10, that weekend. But other people in the same town had opening day last weekend, maybe 2 weeks ago. i just want to know whatto know what the divide is. someone told me it was a highway, i can't remember which, is this true. i've seen other hunters in this forum close to where i live. i'm in Arcadia if it helps
Old 11-05-2005, 09:33 AM

Default RE: whats the divide...hunting zones

try clicking on "resources" at the top of the page follow the links to the Florida fish and game
Old 11-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: whats the divide...hunting zones

ORIGINAL: Mr. Zesterhouse

I live in south florida, and where i hunt opening day isn't till around nov 10, that weekend. But other people in the same town had opening day last weekend, maybe 2 weeks ago. i just want to know whatto know what the divide is. someone told me it was a highway, i can't remember which, is this true. i've seen other hunters in this forum close to where i live. i'm in Arcadia if it helps

Mr.Zester,in order to hunt Nov.1 thru the 10th, you have to send in your Special Quota Request,starting on June 1 thru June 15th. You pick them up at the Tax Collectors Office. Next year go to the Office on June 1 and pick one up. The quicker you send it in the better chances you will have to select the WMA of your choice. Also, pick up the 2006-2007 Florida Booklet and it will inform you of any changes. It will also show you what you callThe Dividing Lines which are zones!TheArcadia bombing range useto be opened for hunting, ButI suggest you have Snake Proof Boots.