Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Problems with Wife!

Old 11-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Problems with Wife!

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: James B

Like they say, Marriage isn't finding the right person, Its being the right person.
REMEMBER WHAT THE GOOD BOOK SAYS " WOMAN WAS MADE FOR MAN" ... NOT MAN MADE FOR WOMAN ! ..... OPPS GOT TO GO ..MY WIFE WANTS ME TO EMPTY THE DISH WASHER ;&gt)

DD

Preach on Brother! You could'nt have said it better!

Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Dominant Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

REMEMBER WHAT THE GOOD BOOK SAYS " WOMAN WAS MADE FOR MAN" ... NOT MAN MADE FOR WOMAN ! ..... OPPS GOT TO GO ..MY WIFE WANTS ME TO EMPTY THE DISH WASHER ;&gt)

DD

Cock-A-Doodle-Do.....Fog Horn!

Old 11-09-2005, 11:11 AM

Coming to ladies defense...Not all wives are like this.. In fact my husband actually gets mad at me. I am independent and I want to do everything myself. The dishes, cleaning, shopping, bills, chaning oil in the car, brakes. You name I want to do it.

I can skin buck, catch a catfish, this country girl can survive. Don't you all wish you had me...lol

Kim
Old 11-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: kim398pl

Coming to ladies defense...Not all wives are like this.. In fact my husband actually gets mad at me. I am independent and I want to do everything myself. The dishes, cleaning, shopping, bills, chaning oil in the car, brakes. You name I want to do it.

I can skin buck, catch a catfish, this country girl can survive. Don't you all wish you had me...lol

Kim

Kim, my wife is from the Smoky's and was raised with seven older hunting and fishingbrothers. I have one like you!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: kim398pl

Kim

Kim, my wife is from the Smoky's and was raised with seven older hunting and fishingbrothers. I have one like you!
Glad to hear it, we are great to have around
Old 11-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I could of gone into more detail and elaberated a little more about not attending my wife's dads funeral.Just to let you all know wewere seperated at the time in the process of going through a divorce and the funeral was in another state. Due to the circumstances I did not feel like I would of really of been welcomed and it would of been an awkward situation. Sorry about not writeing in between the lines and giving people the wrong impression. I'm not really that bad of a guy.

Bobby

P.S. Thanks PK, but I totally understand and apologize for makeing a remark as that without going more into it. That wasa cruel thing to say the way I worded it and apolgize to those if I may of offended anyone.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Here we go....when I go hunting my dog craps in my fishin/huntin room......I'm not really sure what to do. I thought about takin' her to the pound but I like steppin in it when I get
up to take a leak during the night.....

This in a no brainer post....she wants attention! Your doing the right thing by taking her to dinner, buying her flowers, and all those little things that
light up a womans eyes as to why she's stuck around in the first place. Treat her like a woman and she'll treat you like a man....mine sure does!!!
Good luck to you and your family.

PS...I dont have a dog!
Old 11-09-2005, 04:58 PM

The only advice I can give is split the year 50/50.That gives me 3 months to hunt and 9 for her.It seems to work out one way or the other.Maybe thats why I've been divorced twice.[&:]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:42 PM

If your bringing home the baccon then lay down the law.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:47 AM

I can't believe that she has a problem with you hunting 3-4 weeks out of a year. What about week after week that she doesn't have to get up and go to work, or worry about paying bills. And I bet you take your family on some sort of vacation every year right? So it's not as if you are neglecting your family for hunting. I am awoman, and grew up in the U.P. (MICH), and I would never think to make my better half feel guilty about hunting. We work hard all year, and the one thing that both of us really look forward to is the time we can spend together in the woods. We try to make it a family outing as much as possible, so the children will grow up with a sense of what it's all about. If she doesn't understand your need for this take her with you for a couple days, and if she still can't appreciate nature then leave her at home without the checkbook and then maybe she would come to some sort of understanding of just how important this is to you. I hope that this can be easily resolved for you.

Post from Yooper73's better half.

Quick Reply: Problems with Wife!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.