Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Using the bathroom in the woods >

Using the bathroom in the woods

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Using the bathroom in the woods

Old 11-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Using the bathroom in the woods

I have never intentionally done this, but the way it sounds from this thread, I am going to try it this year.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:10 PM

CAN'T SAY ITS HURT MY HUNTING,
Old 11-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Interesting thread, I have always used an old pop bottle, but I have an uncle from MN, who comes here to MO. to deer hunt everyyear. As soon as he gets 30 yards from his stand in the morning befor sun up, he drops his pants and plants a duece. He kills a big buck every year that stops by to take a whif. He swears by it! I still can't muster up the courage to try it.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: trailer

Urine doesn’t scare deer away, it attracts them to come a little closer for a good sniff.
Agreed.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:08 PM

The ziplocks are handy and have the added benefit of acting as a hand warmer for a bit. Double bag if the thought makes you nervous.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:53 PM

Kim- maybe we should manifacture it like doe urine
[:-]
Old 11-07-2005, 05:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Buckstopshere

The ziplocks are handy and have the added benefit of acting as a hand warmer for a bit. Double bag if the thought makes you nervous.
ok sorry, to me no matter how many bags you keep it in...just GROSS. I will just continue to buy my hand warmers...lol
Old 11-07-2005, 05:25 AM

ORIGINAL: cnhntr

Kim- maybe we should manifacture it like doe urine
[:-]
Sounds good to me, maybe we can become rich and buy land that is beaming with deer and then charge for hunts. Those places make a killing...lol
Old 11-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks fl.huntress, thats what I am talking about. If female urine from the period to ovulation stage proves to work as well as doe urine, think of the possibilities. You would have 12 months worth of urine to market vs 1-3 for does. Just need to find a way to preserve it. I know my urine makes for good mock scrapes & to freshen them. Human scent is what spooks deer not urine. I have freshen scrapes with my pee only to find them doubled in size the next day. Kim & fl.huntress and any others keep us posted on your results.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

my sister got one yesterday...a HUGE florida doe and yes her lil buddy was here visiting....lol....i'm jealous...lol.

Quick Reply: Using the bathroom in the woods

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.