Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need some advice

Old 11-15-2005, 08:19 PM

Default RE: Need some advice

I wouldn't talk to the landowner at all. Why stir up the pot with the person who could ultimately give you the boot? I would speak directly to the perps one more time. If it works, great. if it doesn't, it's not the end of the world. People are creatures of habit to a fault. Pattern the new guys, and use them to your advantage.
And the whole safety thing is a bunch of crap in my opinion. Hunting is one of the safest outdoor activities there is. Once in a great while you hear about an accident. People don't look like deer, and thats probably the main reason there are so few accidents.
As far as "your" stands go...well......move over bud. Sad to say it but you need to share now. It sucks, but it is what it is. We would all like our own 1000 acre mini kingdom to hunt....unfortunately, most of us don't, you included.
And lastly, don't be a rat and call a CO. Whats the point? To get them in trouble? That's rediculous.
Time to share.