Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

rediculas

Old 10-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: rediculas

Quotes removed by dh56 to prevent younger folks from reading....[]

its not how much you say, its what you say, your granfather sounds(ed) like an outstanding man what happened, i would have thought he would have tried to show you how to behave in a PUBLIC FORUM, sometime you got to know when to put the shovel down, and cut your losses.

1. No vulgar language or profanity - This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings.

3. No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are illegal and thus prohibited

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.

i can read well enough to understand the rules, probably not at your intellectual ability, but i get by

Old 10-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: madboarman

Ok, retard, if you can read, I did not type ALL 6 pages. that would be.......you doofs. I typed on the 1st and this page bitch.

Ah the sound of gun season starting up. Boom boom boom, when all the idiots get out their little guns that they've spent a whole months salary on while working at the local factory. Then they get a bunch of drunk buddies, usually about 5-10 and they will all shoot about 10 boxes of shells (per gun) at a paper target 50 yards away. And then can't figure out why in the hell they can't hit it. THEN to top it off they do it at the right time of day, the time of day when everyone that is bow hunting is still in the woods. I don't know why they bother, they won't be killing anything when rifle season gets here, hell they will shoot just as many times at one deer 500 yards away and still think they could have hit it. I don't know which is worse, ...Deleted by CalHunter... I have living next door. We live in the country and there is a wall of trees between them and us. Not to mention they are about 100 yards away, but that still don't stop me from hearing that damn high pitched annoying yankee for **** voice of theirs. Ya ya wanna pop. Go back to Michigan.
That doesn't describe anyone I've met on this website. Are you really even a hunter. Please go back to fromwhere you have come. That last post from youwas just too much. P.S.- I thought you were done talking to us ...Deleted by CalHunter...
Old 10-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

funny, all the mouthing about his 30-30 and he's never even shot it at a deer.

I too agree that times change. some tings for the good some not. I just hope is grandfather (if still alive) can't read what he's posted.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:48 PM

I think a dictionary, would be proper gear for some of the people on this forum
Old 10-15-2005, 08:26 PM

10 pages here we come.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: madboarman

10 pages here we come.
I have only one more Item to add, it is a ? for you,---Would it be safe to say that you are enjoying yourself?
Old 10-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Frustrated high schooler is my guess.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Typical Buck

Me no need paper target to sight in gun, because me have superior vision and amazing shot. Me no need loads of money to buy weapon because me make many money in me bodybuilding shows. Me talk big on internet because I can't talk big no where else in life.
"I am Lothar, King of the Hill People!"
Old 10-16-2005, 12:00 AM
Typical Buck

real quick find here people....this is madboarman's 2nd post here.....

"I think I've used just about everything deer hunting. I haven't used these. They are the spikes that connect on the sides of your boot, like the guys that work for the electric company use. Anyone know anything about these? If they work and are safe?"

he is talking about a tree climber from cabela's.

I also found this one, thought it was funny too....
first notice an excerpt from his post beginning this thread

"Stand, oh yes deer stands, my grandfather never hunted out of a stand, he would set up against a tree. If he ever did hunt out of a stand, he built one in a tree himself. Now days people walking into a woods for deer hunting are packing so much ****, it lookes like they are going to hike up the Hymalyan moutains. "

and now....here is what he posted in another thread.

"well I was but now I think I am going to keep it. I don't even think they make the regular viper anymore, this thing is a classic LOL. If I remember it weighs 14 pounds, I don't see any summit weighing that light anymore LOL. I could be wrong though. I like it I just don't like have to set it up, take it down, hauling into and out of the woods. I am a pretty big guy but after walking over knee high beans, swating misqitos, it 100 degrees outside, i get pretty tired of it."

here he is talkin about his summit viper he was gonna sell....which is located in the classified section.

Old 10-16-2005, 12:28 AM

Like I said, my guess is that he is indeed a body builder or body builder wannabee (probably a wanabee, like everything else in his life). My guess is that he takes a poorly designed mixture of supplements and steroids and has the steroid rage and also the testicular atrophy. That would explain a lot, that and the fact it looks like he either dropped out or flunked out of middle school, likely because of low intelligence. But all of this is just a guess ... I don't know the guy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.