Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

rediculas

Old 10-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: rediculas

OK, now we're getting somewhere. webejonesin, I feel is absolutely correct with his statement and factual backup that times are indeed achanging. They always have, and always will, constantly. The animals do evolve to adapt to their surroundings. Little by little, constantly.

I think when I look at old pictures (not color pics) of deer hunters with the deer hanging on a pole, they look darker to me than they appear to me today. (I'm talking IL & midwest deer). I know each generation very gradually passes on little "change orders" to their offspring, evolving at every opportunity.

What I am absolutely nuts curious about is how the body fills the change orders within itself before mating (w/ other bodies which have done change orders) and BOOM - IT'S EVOLVED (even if ever so slightly). Very, very cool.

But let's get back to our new guest, Mabdoarnam. I feel I know what is started out to say. It was quite simply - hunting IS NOT as it used to be when his Gramps was showing him the ropes. And that is, as jonesin affirms by his post, absolutely true. And for the reasons both he (and now I) state.

But the rest of it? Going hunting on others land and no one cared. Clothing. Weaponry. Stands. Boots.

The deer are smarter today than back in the day. But that just makes em REAL smart cause they were probobly never "dumb".

Notice I said the pictures of deer hanging on a pole? That's because back then (in the day) it was very, very difficult to get a pic the likes of all the bruisers plastered over everything today. (some completely fake and many others w/ computer "enhancements", I might add.

Scenerio:
Uncle Matt likes his 2005 Dodge 4-door 4X4 w/ Cummins diesel power. It gets him to work, around town. He can grab his 12 gauge Browning Gold Stalker, put on his Scent-Lock coverall & $300 boots, jump in, and go to the deer woods and back with a deer or two in the bed.

Gramps likes his 1932 Ford 2-door w/a 4-popper. It gets him to church, the VA hospital, bingo, social security office, funerals. He can grab his Winchester 12 gauge, leave his Carharts & Redwing boots on, jump in, and go to the deer woods and back with a deer or two in the back.

Either way - they both get the job done, right? I think I'll agree with Madman on the fact that for those of us who have hunted with our gramdfathers - we'd all love to share another with him.

Old 10-15-2005, 01:38 PM

HA HA HA, I can't believe you fulltime losers are still going on about this thread. HA, I thought you were losers for posting about hunting in a stand ALL day. But 6 pages and counting, good grief, GET A LIFE.

Just for your information smarty, I have killed every deer dead in its tracks, if you don't believe it then a. I could care less. b. you must be one of the idiots I talked about not being able to hit the damn ground if you fell of the front porch of your trailor home. I grew up with the old heads. I shoot to kill and eat what I kill. I can't afford to missa hunt like most of the careless idiots out there do. But keep on blabbing, I bet this thing goes 20 plus pages. HA HA HA.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:41 PM

He killed 50+ deer
I never said I killed that many deer. I killed 5 with a rifle, 2 with a muzzle loader. Yes, an OLD TIMEY muzzle loader too. My little, that would be 5+2=7. Seven deer. You can't type worth aflip but atleast I thought you could count.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:47 PM

If you want to grow some more rack around here, and keep that sort of thing up, some of those big old racked mods will run ya off with yer tail between yer legs.
Oh my. I reckon I reckon dis webpage thingy is vary impotant to mee.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:39 PM

I'm not exactly sure what your problem is, But i do know that we on here are not a bunch of idiots! As fas as spending to much time here, well lets see, you evidently dont have any thing better to do because youhad the time to come read "all 6 pages"(talk about free time). This is one of our hobbies. Just like your bodybuiling. If anyone should grow up it truly ought to be you! IE.=
Pure unabulteraded inbread language. Wa sir, I ges I'll hafta bahav frum na on. I reckon I reckon dis webpage thingy is vary impotant to mee. ==(sounds preety childish to me)

As far as this sight goes, Yes we all get along here, thats what a family(all of us hunters)
do!
-

Know tell us exactly what is wrong with this!! People all over have the rght to veiw this sight, personally would be rather ripped if we couldnt come here any longer, people like you are what is going to ruin it for the rest of us. YES, the moderators here will make it so you cannot show up here, if that is what they see fit. I enjoy sitting here reading differant posts. There are alot of really great knowledge in all of them other minds out there, just waiting for someone esle. I know this, because i've been helped by many of them!! Have a nice day!
Old 10-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

dont worry jonesin2, i clicked on report, hey i finallyknow what a ticket is, BTWi can stand him being an idiot, but i would notwant mine or anybody elses8-12 year old son reading this garbage, either its gone or i will be, there is no excuse for that kind of behavior, clearly outside the rules of decent conduct

see ya madboar
Old 10-15-2005, 04:59 PM

I'm not sure that i should have used what he had posted, because i dont want to get booted myself, I just dont agree with what he was saying/doing. Like you said 8- 12 yr old kids truly dont need to be reading this. My 11 yr old goes thru this sight with me, I wouldnt want him reading it. I enjoy being here, the people are really great. Ya from time to time we all may get into some warm topics, but it doesnt get out of line like the this post has. Thnks.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

jonesin, i don't believe you got anything to worry about, but this guy has gone over the edge, callin each other stupid is one thing but the vulgarity and profanity is tooo much for me, clearly outside the code of conduct allowed[&o], i bet his grandfather would really be proud now, the post actually started out pretty good, but like mentioned before when you get on here and step on folks toes, you might as well get ready for them to jump on yors[:@], btw it is funny how people that will get on here and act in a decent manner will put there name and area in, not all but most, and the trouble makers want to hide behind the secrecy (sp) of cyber stealth, my name is in my profile and the area, and if you read enough of my post you can even find what town i live outside of with a whoppping pop. of 640

madboar name is listed as q qq, and check out the sig

I'm not here to blow smoke up peoples butt. Or to make money off people. I am here to tell the truth and to tell things like they really are.
OK

Old 10-15-2005, 05:30 PM

Thnks m.t., for the words of encourgement. As far as profiles go, the town i live in is visible(as seen). but im not hear to start a war with anyone. just to enjoy. Thnks again.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:43 PM

Ah the sound of gun season starting up. Boom boom boom, when all the idiots get out their little guns that they've spent a whole months salary on while working at the local factory. Then they get a bunch of drunk buddies, usually about 5-10 and they will all shoot about 10 boxes of shells (per gun) at a paper target 50 yards away. And then can't figure out why in the hell they can't hit it. THEN to top it off they do it at the right time of day, the time of day when everyone that is bow hunting is still in the woods. I don't know why they bother, they won't be killing anything when rifle season gets here, hell they will shoot just as many times at one deer 500 yards away and still think they could have hit it. I don't know which is worse, ...Deleted by CalHunter... I have living next door. We live in the country and there is a wall of trees between them and us. Not to mention they are about 100 yards away,voice of theirs. Ya ya wanna pop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.