Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

rediculas

Old 10-14-2005, 11:45 AM

Default RE: rediculas

HA HA HA!! THIS (ATHOUGHT ONE OF THE DUMBEST), has been one of the most enjoyable posts I have read to date!! The guy is obviously not a hunter. I mean really....."EVERY deer has dropped in its track".....REALLY?? From what he would want you to believe, he has shot what, 50+ deer, didnt say it, but based on his conversations, thats what I would guess 50+, right?? Now PLEASE, anyone that has shot 50+ ANYTHING, and not had 1 animal wonded, all 100% perfect shots, and drop dead kills,please come foward. Geese, ducks, squirel, quail, doves, elk, turkey.....you name it. Sometimes even TRED BARTA misses. I dont believe for a second that this guy hunts, has ever hunted, or ever will hunt, and if hes does, with a 100% 'drop in tracks' record, he should have a tv show and get paid millions of dollars for doing it....but wait.....sponsors for tv didnt pay millions 50 yrs ago, so.....

Whatever!!
Old 10-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

BSTN,
Sometimes he hunts by just climbing a tree and sitting on a limb. Maybe it's a more accurate way of shooting. Since I've never tried it (because i'm an idiot) I don't know. Sounds reasonable though huh?

Throw away those tree stands boys. The great Wallenda is going to show us all how to safely balance on a limb and safely shoot while dropping every deer
Old 10-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BSTNFREEK

HA HA HA!! THIS (ATHOUGHT ONE OF THE DUMBEST), has been one of the most enjoyable posts I have read to date!! The guy is obviously not a hunter. I mean really....."EVERY deer has dropped in its track".....REALLY?? From what he would want you to believe, he has shot what, 50+ deer, didnt say it, but based on his conversations, thats what I would guess 50+, right?? Now PLEASE, anyone that has shot 50+ ANYTHING, and not had 1 animal wonded, all 100% perfect shots, and drop dead kills,please come foward. Geese, ducks, squirel, quail, doves, elk, turkey.....you name it. Sometimes even TRED BARTA misses. I dont believe for a second that this guy hunts, has ever hunted, or ever will hunt, and if hes does, with a 100% 'drop in tracks' record, he should have a tv show and get paid millions of dollars for doing it....but wait.....sponsors for tv didnt pay millions 50 yrs ago, so.....

Whatever!!
It is possible when you do all your hunting on one of those hunting games on the puter. When I was a kid it was Pacman then it went really hi tech with asteroids. Now it is kill the 200" buck. What's next?
Old 10-14-2005, 06:28 PM

Oh I sure enjoy it when a real Idiot comes around calling everyone else Idiots!

I just wonder if madboar is sooooo into the old ways just what is he doing on a MODERN computer on the NET??

Old 10-14-2005, 06:30 PM

man, I haven't been on this board in about a year, re-registered last night, and now this! this thread needs to be stuck to the top and left there for pure entertainment value!post up, mad bore guy! You've made my day. rediculus...er, riduckluss... I mean ridickuless
Old 10-14-2005, 06:31 PM

or maybe ridiCLUELESS!
Old 10-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

oh he's prolly like the professor on Gilligans Island and made it out of sticks and leaves and powers it from lightning with his phone line being a string
Old 10-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Alright, alright boys. Let's just let the guy be for now. He's got a job ahead of him, pulling his foot out of his mouth and all.

But let's remember to conduct ourselves in a decent manner also. That last page (4) had some comments posted up that don't need to be there. I don't think comments like, "run down mamma's......" & " teensy weensy...." would be spoken in front of family at the dinner table, and if you think about it, you know there's no useful purpose of using those comments here either.

If you want to grow some more rack around here, and keep that sort of thing up, some of those big old racked mods will run ya off with yer tail between yer legs.

This guy can shoot the holes in the bottom of his own boat - I'm sure of it. (And shoot more holes to let the water out, too!)
Old 10-14-2005, 11:13 PM

Mad, I suppose that I should not waste my time pointing out how contradictory and absurd your statements are since you’re doing a far better job of proving that than I could ever hope to do.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:20 AM

I truly dont want re-open a squabling(sp) match, (even though this has been very entertaining to read-first thing in the morning- but- to the original post, --times change, animals seem to be more warry of us hunters. I personally feel that being safe, warm and able to enjoy my hunting time, well im going to do whatever i can afford to, to do so. My new hunting partner more then likely will see many changes as he grows up, as so will the rest of us. The most important thing to respect other hunters( for we all need to stick together) and the game in which he will be pursuing. Enjoy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.