Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

rediculas

Old 10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: rediculas

True,
This is tha same guy that in one of his posts he says he hates Walmart then tells people in this post that you can get good warm regular jacket from walmart , and busts people chops about going to bass pro or cabelas instead of walmart.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and by the way Instien (that cracks me up).
earlier in the post you said YOU bought the 7MM. Now all of a sudden when you get busted on it you break out the old ... my wife bought it for me...

Good job, blame the wife on being the idiot instead of you.
Have you apologized to her yet?
Old 10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yup, yup, yesireee.

I went back and re-read it several times. I don't need glasses, it's all there in black and white. Said HE ("I") bought the rifle, and....... HE ("I") bought a box of shells, 20 in the box, still got that box, killed all the deer in the county, killed two with one shot (behind Walmart-not Bass Pro!), killed another with a richochet shot ......

blah....

blah.......

blah.......

blah......

blah......

Did I step in poop or is that smell something else?

Old 10-13-2005, 09:13 PM

I don't think you stepped in anything, its your thumb prints . HA HA HA. You rednecks are a waste of time. You are like a bunch of dumb dogs. I give up. I think trying to talk to a bunch of retards that can't read is the most difficult thing I have ever done. Good grief, its enough to drive someone insane. While your wasting you rmoney on super secret, scent free clothes and super duper rifle I'll be spending mine on my 30-30 ammo.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

So long. It was nice to meet you for such a short time. Don't forget to take your meds.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope in preparing for the IBBF Nationals he is lifting stones and logs and not using any of those unneeded new fangled Iron weights, Cause when my grandpa was a bodybuilder he never used iron weights, smith machines or anything like that.
Hope he's not using any of the products from GNC like Whey proteins, weight gainer products, creatine, vitimins etc. cause back in the day. All you needed was to chew on some meat and you were good to go. No need to use improved products over what they had 100 years ago when men were men hey Mad.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use a 30-30 because that is well over the fire power I need to kill a deadly deer thats out to get me.
all i ever use is a 3.75" hickory switch, there free, and a hunt is much more enjoyable when the fight last 3-4 hours, instead of shooting one with a GUN??????????, and no fight, wow how sporting, you probably the kind of guy that would shoot a squirrell, give me a break, i catch'em bare handed, just like my granpappy used to do

i love troll's they taste like chicken, i mean act like chickens
Old 10-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

My grandpappy used to take deer by jumping on their backs from a tree, breaking them like a bronc and then when they tired, he'd bite their jugular out - and he didn't have any teeth! Gut them the same way!
Old 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel guilty now. See, opening day is saturday and I was going to use my ground blind to hunt out of with my compound bow.

Does anyone have a REALLY sharp stone I could throw instead? I'm burning my camo as we speak. anyone have 2 sticks i can rub together to get the fire going?
Old 10-13-2005, 11:01 PM

Quote-And I agree. If you have the money to buy mossy oak clothes, a 400 dollar tree stand, a 300 magnum rifle with a 3x64 scope, the by all means do so, but its not going to stop me from thinking your a complete idiot... Guess its tough to come up with the money for these things since you gotta pay lot rent for that trailer every month...

Quote-I think trying to talk to a bunch of retards that can't read is the most difficult thing I have ever done... Oh I can read just fine,but it would help us all if you dusted off grandpas ol' copy of websters dictionary and used it!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.