HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Tiffany Lakosky (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/116589-tiffany-lakosky.html)

uncle matt 10-13-2005 06:50 AM

Tiffany Lakosky

All I can say is........"OH MY!"

Her hubby, Lee, is a very fortunate man indeed. Married to a woman like that - and she hunts too! I'd drag her deer anyday and anyway!

Paul L Mohr 10-13-2005 01:36 PM

RE: Tiffany Lakosky

I'm a big fan of hers. There is a thread about her in the bowhunting section. She shot a REALLY nice 8 point this season already.

Her name used to be Tiffany Profant and she is a writer/photographer and professional hunter. Some doubt what she does, thinking she is just a model or something and others shoot her deer or set her up to make the shot. I think she is probably a better hunter than most of the guys on this site. They just can't admit it.

I have talked to her a few times on the internet, she visits some of these kinds forums from time to time. She is not only cuter than all get out, she is polite and smart as well. Genuinly a good person from what I can tell.

All I got to say is Lee is one lucky SOB. But after seeing some of his pictures she didn't do so bad either;).

Paul

Vogt_51 10-13-2005 04:26 PM

All I got to say is Lee is one lucky SOB. But after seeing some of his pictures she didn't do so bad either
she didnt do so bad with gettin the buck? or getting Lee??
;) jk

Paul L Mohr 10-13-2005 04:42 PM

With Lee. I'm not gay or anything, but he is a pretty good looking guy from what I can tell. They make a cute couple in my opinion.

Obviously the buck is nice. She usually shoots pretty nice deer.

Paul

Vogt_51 10-13-2005 04:46 PM

Thats cool, I was thinking you were actually talkin about the buck, and not Lee....I have personally never seen him. But he must be a handsome fella, or have something, to be with a lady like here.

StrutnBPS 10-13-2005 06:59 PM

Well I rather keep my "male" comments to myself about her. But, I will say that having any woman that hunts with you is awesome. I have been trying to find one for years. I have found a few, but the "other stuff" out weighed the good parts.

Getting back to Tiffany, yes she is VERY pretty. Nice thick chick. My kinda girl.

As for Lee, he is very lucky, but like someone said above, he is not a bad looking guy. If I looked like him, I would probably have a girl that looked like her. Sad to say, but thats life.

DoctorDeath 10-13-2005 07:06 PM

I think my neck is starting to swell ...may be going into RUT !

Roll Tide
DD

TroopA 10-13-2005 07:07 PM

hahahaha

"Nice thick chick."

TroopA 10-13-2005 07:08 PM

I see she shoots a Mathews.

Maybe she should pose for Mathews like those other gals pose for Martin.

StrutnBPS 10-13-2005 07:36 PM

Neck swelling? Among other things!![&o]:D;):)