Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tiffany Lakosky

Old 10-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tiffany Lakosky

Where can I get a poster of her? I'd love to hang 1 out at deer camp and have one for myself (!!!).

If there isn't one of just her and there's one with Lee on it, I could always cut his afce out and post mine in there!

WOWWY! She could guide me ANYDAY! Where do I sign up?
Old 10-13-2005, 10:00 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, Lee is just asking for trouble tho. I wouldn't HAVE a woman who wants to hunt. All the guys I knew who were young and married "huntresses" were screwed once they had kids. They either had to pay baby sitters everytimethey wanted to huntor stay at home and let the woman hunt when she wanted to. What kindacrap is that? Gimme a good ol dish washin, clothes ironin, kid raisin "country girl" over some feminist who is just doing something like men to prove a point in the first place, anyday!!! It don't take a good lookin man to get a good lookin broad. EVERYONE knows you if your wallet aint fat or they don't call you "tripod" then the only other reason an average lookin dude can cull the dolls is because he actually KNOWS HOW to talk too them and treat em like a lady in the first place. ALL women want to be treated like the gentle little creatures they are in the first place. If not then someone somewhere peeved em, kicked their azzes or otherwise put a chip on their shoulders in the first place!

Put me in the crosshairs baby!
RA
Old 10-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Uncle Matt, just for you bud!!!!

Bon appetite...LOL

Old 10-14-2005, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

Yeah yeah yeah, Lee is just asking for trouble tho. I wouldn't HAVE a woman who wants to hunt. All the guys I knew who were young and married "huntresses" were screwed once they had kids. They either had to pay baby sitters everytimethey wanted to huntor stay at home and let the woman hunt when she wanted to. What kindacrap is that? Gimme a good ol dish washin, clothes ironin, kid raisin "country girl" over some feminist who is just doing something like men to prove a point in the first place, anyday!!! It don't take a good lookin man to get a good lookin broad. EVERYONE knows you if your wallet aint fat or they don't call you "tripod" then the only other reason an average lookin dude can cull the dolls is because he actually KNOWS HOW to talk too them and treat em like a lady in the first place. ALL women want to be treated like the gentle little creatures they are in the first place. If not then someone somewhere peeved em, kicked their azzes or otherwise put a chip on their shoulders in the first place!

Put me in the crosshairs baby!
RA
Red you have great knowledge of how the world really is!

She is a good looking woman but one inmany million!

I personnally don't care much for the show !

SKEETER now thats just wrong !!!! I just hope matt's home has more than one bathroom!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StrutnBPS

Neck swelling? Among other things!![&o]
Strut you ole dawg you ....

Roll Tide
DD

Old 10-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

My girlfriend dosen't hunt but she will come out and hold the camera while I hunt, andhelp keep the stand warm on really cold days,and help me butcher. Plus she's a hell of a cook.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:46 PM

Ok I was wrong. I thought she was a writer/photographer for magazines. I swear I read that somewhere. I'm pretty sure she has done it, I think I have read a few. However from what I found she is actually a flight attendant. Hmm, how many frequent flyer miles do I have?

I looked for some posters or something, but came up short. I actually thought I would find at least one. In time I guess. I did come across this site with a very nice article about her though.There used to be quite few pics of her on the net, I looked before she got married and found some. Now I can only find about 9. That is what google come up with. I might be able to find more if spent more time. You might be able to contact them and see if she has one out or something. I bet if they have a show, they have a website, and some sort of promotion to go with it. If she doesn't we can all write in and suggest one.

I'm sure the fact that she is a little hottie is not news to her.

http://www.womenbowhunters.us/featured-tiffany.html

Paul
Old 10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Skeeter!

"UNCLE MATT EMITS A SOFT DRAWN OUT GROWL........"
Old 10-14-2005, 09:54 PM

First I would like to say that I respect most of you guys that have posted on this thread. But why are we commenting on how she looks? I'm sure most of you are like me, and we are just not extremely attractive. If I killed a big buck, would you comment on my looks?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

soark, how you doing? I know but Matt asked!!!!!

Matt, any time CAP. For that little gem forget about them swamp donkey roasts comin' in the mail any time soon! LOL

MO, must give credit where credit is due!This picture attention isdrawn to both the deer and the one holding it.... If your hat was on cosk eyed I'd comment...other than that it is the other bar you want.

Quick Reply: Tiffany Lakosky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.