Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY >

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Old 09-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Shortee it doesn't matter to me if he was Chinese, African, Australian, German, white, black, native american, or what. He killed innocent, law abiding people. Shot most of them in the back, all were wearing blaze orange, one of them was the owner of the property. He had been run off of the property once before and had a pending tresspassing ticket in another area. He has been in the U.S. for about 20 years, if he doesn't understand english, he needs to go to a place that he understands their language and laws. If they don't have a rope, I'll be glad to furnish one, and if I can't find a rope there is some barbwire out in the barn. Raising those kind of questions doesn't sit to good to me.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee
what if the perp was WHITE and the Victims ASIAN... and the JURY ASIAN..... would you still be as cheering of the VERDICT.?....
Yes,
quit playing the race card, that is really getting old.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey timber if you have all the answers the questions shouldnt matter.....what if it was your son on trial.....OUCH! BREATHE BIG FELLER.....BREATHE
Old 09-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ZEREX this aint no playin of the card....you use that out of having nothing to say to make you feel good.. these are the facts of the case... Asian perp white victims Wake up and keep it as it is...you are clouding the court/trial facts with nonsense Who am I playing this card you speak of for...Do you assume Im Asian,? White? Black? You are silly dude! And your TRUE IDENTITY IS SHOWING.quick...put your mask back on!!
And by the way.. Its all HUMAN RACE unless your some body who.........??? Im just a guy with a law degree and I find trials to be strange at times. Do you remember MR. Simpson...Im sure you do!!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

HE LOOK ZEREX.....Timber has mentioned several nationalities...IS HE PLAYING THE RACE CARD.........GET A NEW LINE....I think your making the remarks that have gotten old!!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ZEREX this aint no playin of the card....
Then why do you insist on stating the races of the people involved.
Why does it have to be a white or black or asian issue. Your the one that brought this out, no one else.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cmon son....are you that ignorant...these are the facts of the case....get on Timber.. he did it too..youve no skillz for what I have to say...you are not reading,or thinking your just angry and spouting off,.. These are not issues that im bringing up but.....but CASE FACTS....ENUF of you.. Go to bed .wake up thinking , then... get back to me....
yousound as though Im inventing something here.. IT already exists in the court transcripts and your too slow to get it....get it?? AND JERRY SPRINGERS on..... Time for your school lessson
The images on the TV brought it out...you need to blame someone dont you??? A pityful lil man you must be.. Does bringing it out ..as you say..somehow make me a BAD GUY or Unamerican..WHAT DO YOU WANT BABY??????? THEM ROCKS????? You seem to be stuck on stupid
Old 09-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cmon son....are you that ignorant...these are the facts of the case....get on Timber.. he did it too..youve no skillz for what I have to say...you are not reading,or thinking your just angry and spouting off,.. These are not issues that im bringing up but.....but CASE FACTS....ENUF of you.. Go to bed .wake up thinking , then... get back to me....
yousound as though Im inventing something here.. IT already exists in the court transcripts and your too slow to get it....get it?? AND JERRY SPRINGERS on..... Time for your school lessson

Typical blah blah blah of an attorney wannabe.
NO ! the facts of the case are he murdered innocent people.
NOT ! that he was asian and they were white.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:51 PM

Who cares about the race? The only thing that matters is guilty or innocent.

Wait, I guess that's pretty black and white... [:-]
Old 09-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

you couldnt even be a wanabe cause you are denying facts.. you OKAY?? you need sumthin??You lonely..???Iv got it...All the people involved were Iraqi...Feel better????? Ill becha his birth certificate doesnt say white and the victims certificates dont say ASIAN...you want a piece of that action?? A fact is a fact even if it disturbs us, doesnt set well with us, or we choose to ignore/deny ..its still a FACT. Not stop crying and take it like a man and get on to something else worth your educated input..Im thru wit you............nitey nite lil baby

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.