Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How to deal with trespassers?

Old 08-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: How to deal with trespassers?

ORIGINAL: sutterite

Land is meant for everyones enjoyment. If you don't actually reside there don't have an aneurism over it.
HUH? If it ain't yours,........ it's called tresspassing!!!!
Do you know the difference between Private Property and Public Property?
Old 08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can't believe I find myself agreeing in principal with Red BUT if "land was made for EVERYONE to enjoy" then why would there be a need for a tresspassing law? I have to think thats what the white men must have thought back in the mid 1800's and look what happend to the indians?

DD
Old 08-21-2005, 11:03 AM

LOL DD what's wrong with agreeing with me?

As for the "protecting your land" mindset, some will make the arguement about how the western Indians typically had a "everyones land" philosophy of their own. BUT that was for themselves and their kind. What happened when various tribes of Indians would encroach upon another tribes area? The exact same thing that has happened since the dawn of time, WARFARE. Many of the wars in history were fought over property and ones use of it over another. It is a basic trait of human nature.

Posted signs and landowners rights are NO different. But of course you have the clueless morons like Sutterite who have NO respect for landowners rights and are just as likely to use a Posted sign for their own personal sight-in target.

[:'(]
RA
Old 08-21-2005, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhhhhhh but Red ...had the native Americans posted "No Tresspassing" signs would the white man have stayed OFF their land? Just something to think about ....

DD
Old 08-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Ahhhhhhh but Red ...had the native Americans posted "No Tresspassing" signs would the white man have stayed OFF their land? Just something to think about ....

DD
Hell yeah Doc, that indian would have shown me something I never seen before,
the other end of my D---! I ain't no fool!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:23 AM

lol, I think we all know the answer too that one DD. I don't care to rehash the whole "Native American-White Man" historical debate. What's done is done and I love America as she is (well other than the freeloadin libbies). As do ALOT of southerners, I have Cherokee ancestory in my blood and I know America's history is a bloody one. BUT I thank God that the Indians brought broadheads too a gun fight!!!

RA
Old 08-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL Red ...to bad Custer ain't that happy ;&gt)

DD
Old 08-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Red, were there any Cherokees above the Mason Dixon Line?
Old 08-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

LOL Red ...to bad Custer ain't that happy ;&gt)

DD
Yeah, that is one good example of traspassing!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:49 AM

RH I imagine there were quite a few Cherokees in "yanksville" , but the majority were originally in the Cherokee Nation area of eastern TN, northern GA and the western Carolinas. Once they were pushed out and began on the Trail of Tears, then you saw them begin to expand into many areas they weren't in originally.

But what does that have to do with trespassing?
RA

Quick Reply: How to deal with trespassers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.