Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

North American Whitetail TV

Old 08-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default North American Whitetail TV

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this show, and it's hosts. Do you think they need to change some things or keep it the way it is. Pro's and con's of the show. Just curious. What do you think?
Old 08-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: North American Whitetail TV

I like it but I get tired of Dr. Kroll. Hes the one dull point of the show.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

I really like the show...especially the "Muzzy Moment" feature. Apparently, big changes are in the works for the show though. Here's a messagefrom Pat Reeves thathe posted ondifferent forum yesterday:

Dear Friends,
North American Whitetail has informed me that they are planning on taking the show in a "different direction" for season three. Unfortunately, this plan does not include me. My employment as the producer and co-host has been terminated effective immediately.
I have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a talented staff and am proud of the work we've done together.
I would like to thank you for all the great comments that have read on this forum and I want you all to know that I plan to continue my work in the industry with the same energy and enthusiasm as always. Thanks, Pat
Old 08-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

What are those guys thinking, he 's one of the reasons why the show is a success. Out of all of them I think he's the best. That show is going to suck now!!! Anybody know why they canned Pat Reeve? I thought he did a great job. The excutives must be on crack or something, Pat Reeve is a big name player. Very depressing.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

I hope he comes back with a show of his own and shoves it right in their face. Dirty rotten backstabbers
Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 AM

that is one of the show's i always try to catch on a regular basis. I thought all three had very good chemistry and the show worked out great. I guess I don't know what I'm talking about, i'm just a consumer and not a producer!

I like the Muzzy Moments as well, and this show shows how long it does take I think, how some walk on by and some don't come right away or get spooked...I saw Pat miss a shot yesterday and it goes to show it really shows the up and downs of the passion....

Wonder what they have planned...

Ken B
Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 AM

guys lets show our displeasure by some nasty e-mails...I am typing mine right now.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hate to see anyone lose their job but I don't like Pat Reeves and I don't like his attitude. I always felt like he was kind of standoffish and acted liek he was the BOSS etc. I don't like his demeanor when he is actually hunting either. I like Greg Miller and Potts is OK I would like him better if he didn't get that wild eyed flared nostril thing going. When he drops that and just smiles and and acts like a normal person then I like him. Overall North American Whitetail does a good job and they don't do a lot of advertising while they are hunting which I like. I don't think they need to go in a new direction because I think the direction they are going in is the right direction and at least for me and my opinion getting rid of Pat is going to help them get there quicker.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is too bad. I enjoyed that show. I felt bad for him on last night's show when he missed that buck.
Hopefully he will come back with his own show and make them look bad...
Old 08-05-2005, 09:26 AM

I think they are stupid for getting rid of Pat. I enjoy watching him more than anyone else on tv.

Quick Reply: North American Whitetail TV

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.