Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Thank you from Iraq

Old 08-02-2005, 03:42 PM

Default Thank you from Iraq

To everyone that i've gotten messages from, thank you for all of your support. for those of us that are stuck in this hole missing yet another deer season, I want to say thank you. As i've emailed a couple people, I'm also trying to get some Deer huntin DVD's or tapes, that i can watch to kind of quench my thirst. (or its gonna drive me crazy)haha If anyone has any old ones layin around ya dont want any more anything is muchly appriciated. Also, if anyone just wants to write a letter to any of the guys in my platoon, feel free the address is:

SSG Benjamin Shaw
HHC 1-15 INF
OIF 3 FOB Mckenzie
APO, AE 09391

Once again thanks for all of your support, everyone on this sight has kinda given this ol boy somthing to smile about. (since leavin my family again) Thanks
Old 08-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Thank you from Iraq

well thank you and you buddies for fighing for our freedom. I don't have any movies that you would want to watch but i'll see if my friend has any. also what branch of the military are you guys from??
Old 08-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Dominant Buck

You're welcome , Sarge , and you all have our most heartfelt thanks and appreciation .

Is it just DVDs and tapes ,or could you guys and gals also use some video games as well ? A good book to curl up with perhaps ? I have a few PS1 games , including Cabela's Big Game Hunt , if anybody has a system there . Might be able to swing a Game Boy cartridge or two if the wife has spares to donate . I also have a few hunting magsand a mini library of deer hunting how-to books that could be put to better use than piling up on my coffee table . Let me know if you guys can use them .
Old 08-02-2005, 07:44 PM

I've got about 30 pounds of hunting magazines the wife wants me to part with. If that's something you guys would enjoy, let me know andI'll send them your way.

Will
Old 08-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know why you are thanking us. We should be thanking you over an over. You are the people who deserve the thanks because you are putting your life in harms way. Again, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

The only other thing that I am as passionate about as hunting is giving people the thanks that they deserve. And you guys definately derserve more thanks than can be ever be given to you.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Army, thank you for representing our country and may God bless you!
Lets see what I can do to send you some hunting tapes. How much longer
are you going to be there?
Old 08-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: armyhuntinguy

To everyone that i've gotten messages from, thank you for all of your support. for those of us that are stuck in this hole missing yet another deer season, I want to say thank you. As i've emailed a couple people, I'm also trying to get some Deer huntin DVD's or tapes, that i can watch to kind of quench my thirst. (or its gonna drive me crazy)haha If anyone has any old ones layin around ya dont want any more anything is muchly appriciated. Also, if anyone just wants to write a letter to any of the guys in my platoon, feel free the address is:

SSG Benjamin Shaw
HHC 1-15 INF
OIF 3 FOB Mckenzie
APO, AE 09391

Once again thanks for all of your support, everyone on this sight has kinda given this ol boy somthing to smile about. (since leavin my family again) Thanks

God bless you and the boys and girls over there. Stay safe and know that we are proud of our armed forces!

Old 08-03-2005, 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: armyhuntinguy

SSG Benjamin Shaw
HHC 1-15 INF
OIF 3 FOB Mckenzie
APO, AE 09391

SSG Shaw, I didn't know you were a hunter. Thisis SFC Smoke from C co 1-15 I am heading out on emergency leaveso I cant helpwith the tons that I have. Get with SFC Cash I think he has some in his CHU
Old 08-03-2005, 04:06 PM

To SFC Smoke, I heard about the emergency leave today, sorry i couldn't talk to you sooner. As for everyone elses questions, we are in the army, i am a cavalry scout, have been in a little over 10 years served in OIF 1 and currently have around six months left. As for the games, magazines, books, and magazines...heck yeah, there isnt any places ive seen over here to buy them, and i cant speak for everyone elses familys but my wife...she is running out of ideas of what to send, she has sent five dvds some magazines and two of my calls just to play with.hahaha Look forward to hearin back from ya'll
Sincerely
Ben
Old 08-03-2005, 05:27 PM

i wish i had some mags to send just clean out a bunch of them, i like to thank all of you brave soldiers over there, you guys are true americansbe safe and god bless all of you

Quick Reply: Thank you from Iraq

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.