Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Thank you from Iraq

Old 08-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Thank you from Iraq

SSG Benjamin Shaw
HHC 1-15 INF
OIF 3 FOB Mckenzie
APO, AE 09391
Is this also the correct APO address for parcels ?

Does anyone have access to a PS1 or PS2 ?
I have several titles to donate of various types including Cabela's Big Game Hunt . I also have the mags and books that I mentioned earlier , they include Noth Amer. Hunter , Amer. Hunter , Field and stream , Ultimate outdoors , and Outdoor Life .
Old 08-04-2005, 08:02 AM

I've got a couple of turkey hunting VHS tapes I'd be happy to donate, if you want 'em.

Thanks for doing such a great job over there!
Old 08-04-2005, 05:42 PM

That is the correct address for anything that needs to be sent. As for the PS1 and PS2, we have about three of them, including my roomate. Any outdoor magazine would be great, i'm parcel to the outdoor life, i like the "this happened to me" segment. I just want to say, thanks again everyone. Ive recieved about 10 emails from different hunters all over the US and i gotta say, it is really a treat coming to read my email. I'm a hunter who usually hunts alone and is relitively quiet, but man yall make talking about hunting great, plus i've gotten some great advice on my bow. Talk to everyone soon.
ben
Old 08-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Things will be on their way soon , I justhave to get to the post office . Games , DVDs , Kool-Aidâ„¢ , and whatever else I can think of . Having spent abit of time out at sea I have a good idea what to send . It's beenabout 25 years , but I know the feeling of being halfway around the world instead of where I'd rather be .

Keep your spirits high and your head low.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

i just wanted to thank you to you and everyone else who will be missing another deer season....wishall y'all were home....hopefully soon.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:08 AM

Hey everyone,
Its been great getting all these messages, sorry i haven't written its just been busy, not only are missions driving me nuts but now we have to move due to a mold problem in our house....god you have to love georgia....and all that rain, however, The good thing is i was able to find a place on 40 acres for only 535.00 a month. Got lucky, i'll try to get back into writing soon talk to yall later and keven thanks man

ben
Old 08-09-2005, 08:19 PM

Thanks go out to all of you guys over there!
Old 08-21-2005, 03:32 PM

Just to let you know, only four more months left!!!! YYYEEAAHHH
Old 08-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for all you are doing!!!

God bless you and keep you safe.

Old 08-22-2005, 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: armyhuntinguy

To everyone that I've gotten messages from, thank you for all of your support. for those of us that are stuck in this hole missing yet another deer season, I want to say thank you. As I've emailed a couple people, I'm also trying to get some Deer hunting DVD's or tapes, that i can watch to kind of quench my thirst. (or its gonna drive me crazy)haha If anyone has any old ones layin around ya dont want any more anything is muchly appriciated. Also, if anyone just wants to write a letter to any of the guys in my platoon, feel free the address is:

SSG Benjamin Shaw
HHC 1-15 INF
OIF 3 FOB Mckenzie
APO, AE 09391

Once again thanks for all of your support, everyone on this sight has kinda given this ol boy somthing to smile about. (since leavin my family again) Thanks
Hey man I feel your pain. I just got back earlier this year and should be OK for this season. I missed the majority of last season and turkey season this year. As far as stuff, Im sendin most of what I got to guys frommysquadron who are thear now. Keep your head down and get home safe...