HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   I can post again!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/104488-i-can-post-again.html)

PA Bow/Flinter 07-02-2005 12:21 PM

I can post again!!!

Wow, it's amazing...I signed upto this forum around Christmas and like a week after i signed up my stupid computer wouldn't let me post anything. Now for some strange reason it's letting me post again..WHOO HOO!!! All I have to say is that I love this site and now after reading it for six months I can actually write.

Allseasonhunter7 07-02-2005 12:50 PM

RE: I can post again!!!

:eek:[:@]your lucky i can only reply to posts

psychowolverine 07-02-2005 12:58 PM

Do or did either of you have popup blocker or something, because thats the only thing that would make sense to me.

PABowhntr 07-02-2005 01:44 PM

Glad to hear it....now what do you have to say about the upcoming deer season. Been out scouting at all yet? Seen any good bucks?

PA Bow/Flinter 07-02-2005 02:29 PM

Allseason- I know how you feel.

Psyco- Yea, I don't understand what was up with my computer because it said that it had to do with my Internet Security software, but I never changed it and now it works

PA- I haven't seen any bucks this year yet...but did find a couple of dandy sheds during turkey season, so I know there out there.

Thanks you guys, glad to be back.

cardeer 07-02-2005 02:31 PM

Gremlins

SHoNUFF 07-02-2005 03:19 PM

i had the same problem for about 2weeks. I couldnt reply or post new topics. something about my cookies settings; but for the 6months prior i had no problems. NEwho i Emailed forum admin and 2 days later it started workin.

johnch 07-02-2005 04:28 PM

I had the same problems .
I did what they said to do and nothing . Still could not post .
I e-mailed them several times and all of sudden I can post again.

But I still have to login everytime .
I used to be able to just enter the site and the cookies would log me in .
But now it knows me at the login area but my pass word needs to be entered every time ( S_CKS)

I have been seeing the same deer every few nights in the beans.

JOhnch

Allseasonhunter7 07-02-2005 07:16 PM

idk well like 2 -3 times a yr we get out comp idk what the word is but the guy delets and then reinstalls everything my mom know more about it so it works for like a week after and now i cant post or reply ive got to fast reply

rick_reno 07-03-2005 08:17 AM

I use the pop up blocking in IE - it doesn't block posting.