Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Guided hunts

Old 06-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Guided hunts

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

If you don't decide to get out of guiding, give us the name of your outfit! None of us would want to save for ten, twenty years or more, and go a couple of thousand miles to waste the hunt of a lifetime, to be shafted by a weasel like you!
gee moosehornhunter funny how you just referred to saving for 20 years and traveling a few thousand miles to an outfitter "the HUNT of a lifetime" yet you stand here and post arguments as to why it isn't hunting. next time when you try to make a stupid a$$ argument for something you shouldn't contradict yourself in the same thread. Here, let me give your line of reasoning a chance.

I'm a man, therefore I was born with a D!$@. I've lived with it, I know it, I'm talking from experience...so quit being a D!$@. (After all I do have countless years of experience with one therefore I must be a god on the subject)
Old 06-03-2005, 06:36 AM

And you can have all those thing doc.....every last one of them, except the not seeing anything, for $2500 US dollars. I would have you tagged out within an hour, that way i wouldn't have to spend any time with you for the rest of the week. Three hours of my time, a few meals, 2500 of your hard earned dollars, and a lifetime of laughing at you behind your back.....I would say I would be quite pleased; quite pleased indeed. Hope you enjoyed your stay. You can "hunt" with me anytime!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 06:41 AM

Bear....read the post again.....I was quoting Jag.....those were not my words. How many guided bear hunts have you been on by the way? Those are tough!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh your so WRONG "BOY" ...the ole Doc is a "trophy" hunter and I would make you work..would not shoot the first small moose you let out of the pin ...would LOVE to watch you being my "BOY" ....If I pay for a week ..your going to work for me a week ... I like to stay the entire time even if I tag out ...yeh Moose LOL .. Doc this was uncalled for. Don't let him drag you to his level...DD

DD
Old 06-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

Bear....read the post again.....I was quoting Jag.....those were not my words. How many guided bear hunts have you been on by the way? Those are tough!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never been on a guided hunt in my entire life. The bear I took was right here in lycoming county Pa. If you don't believe me I'll post the pa game comission slip as well as my boone & crockett certificate. There you go again assuming and attacking before you know what you're talking about making yourself even less credible and looking more like an idiot (which is a great feat in and of itself). You're right in saying Jag did post what I quoted but it only shows once again that you can't even figure out how to use the freakin' quote button when you post a reply. I'll tell you what, I'm sure there's a kiddies forum on the web somewhere that has really big buttons with everything spelled out on them so you can't screw it up...oh, nevermind, I'm sure you would find a way.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:52 AM

Thats the beauty of it all Doc....if I got the feeling thats how you were, you would go home with nothing!!!! I would sit you in the woods all day and leave ya there and pick ya up at dark. Thats probably why it took you 4 years to kill your deer...the outfitter couldn't stand you so he put ya in a junk spot. Its funny how long a guy will sit and see nothing. All you have to do is tell him its a good spot and you wouldn't know the difference from a good spot and a bad spot if it fell on your head. Your the one that would be wasting your time....i still get the same $ wether you tag out or not.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL ..yeh "BOY" but I can afford it...if $2500 is ALL you charge then you work MIGHTY cheap ....AND its would be worth it to see you having to be MY "BOY" !!

Doc
Old 06-03-2005, 06:55 AM

Thats all she wrote....its closed for sure now!!
Old 06-03-2005, 06:56 AM

This was a fun thread....thanks for the good time all!!!