White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Ozonics

Old 04-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Spike

Default Ozonics

WOW, I was getting ready to post a question for Todd to see if the ozonics units could be used to remove odors from clothing, decided to check out the website and they updated it and actually have a couple of products specifically for this purpose for 2010. That is freaking awesome!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah! Just remember, while they will take odors off your clothing, using the while hunting is the ONLY way you can beat a whitetails nose. You can go out in the field SOAKING wet in sweat, and a whitetail can't pick it up if you have the Ozonic's set up correctly. I am going to use the closet for hopefully reducing the amount of ground scent I leave while walking in. That's my hope anyway!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Spike

Just saw Todd's ugly mug on a ozonics commercial. Pretty cool
Old 09-18-2010, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by indianaboy
Just saw Todd's ugly mug on a ozonics commercial. Pretty cool
I saw that also.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any ozone machine that meets the legal ppm requirement for indoor use cannot physically produce enough ozone to have any effect in an uncontrolled outdoor
environment. Just plain scientificaly impossible with any wind movement at all and the limited 1/2 life of ozone.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Spike

@SteveBNy

I use an HR-100 when I hunt. I have not been winded or blown at when I've had it running on stand. I still use all of the precautions about scent control with Ozonics as well. I believe it does give me an edge over their noses.

Just my opinion of course.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Any ozone machine that meets the legal ppm requirement for indoor use cannot physically produce enough ozone to have any effect in an uncontrolled outdoor
environment. Just plain scientificaly impossible with any wind movement at all and the limited 1/2 life of ozone.
I understand the apprehension in believing in this product. In fact had Todd not posted success with it, I would have never given it a second glance. However, though Todd is a professional hunter he is not on the same par as some of the more notable celebrities who's actual job is selling product. I truly don't believe he would support any product that didn't work or he didn't believe in regardless of fiscal gain or sponsorship. I know too many people who have used it and have had success for hunting and removing odors from their homes and vehicles to not believe it works to some degree. To quote Andre D'Aquisto "The sign doesn't lie" hard to argue with success.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

StevenBNY,

I'm not sure what science you are using, but Ozonic's works! From the first night I used Ozonic's, I've been a believer. This coming from someone who wouldn't even use one until an industry friend brought them to me to use for a night during velvet footage.

They work - PERIOD! I've got my whole team using them now and the text messages and emails I get pretty much say it all. They work, deer don't smell human downwind when set-up properly. They sure smell the ozone (which we have shown on video time and time and time again), but they don't react like it's human scent (because the ozone has destroyed the human scent profile enough to fool them).

You can believe what you want; but Ozonic's offers a 100% money back guarantee that backs up what we say about them! Use it, see if it works, if you don't believe it works, send it back for a full refund. That's pretty much the only guarantee in the scent elimination marketplace like it!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

An ozone generator that is legal for indoor use produces such minute amounts of O3 that when used in an open enviroment (tree stand) with varying amounts of wind, it is so diluted that it is impossible to meet the claims. And I have never seen anything to suggest (other then from marketeers) that O3 is enough heavier than air to flow downward in an "invisible curtain". Anecdotal observations are not proof. They could run independant scientific tests to show the level of real effectiveness. Until they do so, I will remain a skeptic and non believer.

Of course you are free to use whatever you want and offer your opinion - as will I.

Last edited by SteveBNy; 10-15-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
An ozone generator that is legal for indoor use produces such minute amounts of O3 that when used in an open enviroment (tree stand) with varying amounts of wind, it is so diluted that it is impossible to meet the claims. And I have never seen anything to suggest (other then from marketeers) that O3 is enough heavier than air to flow downward in an "invisible curtain". Anecdotal observations are not proof. They could run independant scientific tests to show the level of real effectiveness. Until they do so, I will remain a skeptic and non believer.

Of course you are free to use whatever you want and offer your opinion - as will I.

The hummingbird's wings are too small for it to fly, according to science, but what do you know, it flies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.